Malvern Mx last Saturday night race of the season

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We are racing this Saturday night. Sign up opens at 2:30, practice starts at 3:30. Racing immediately after practice.

We are also having open practice Saturday morning from 8:30am to 2:30pm. $25 per rider. Bikes and quads.

They cancelled Sundays race due to it being the same day as Western Reserve. Just goes to show the OMA cares about tracks getting a big turn out.

We have decided to reschedule our september 29th round of the GP series to November 2nd. There are several factors that contributed to this decision. We definitely are counting on the Mx riders giving this type of racing a shot for this event to be a success. That being said, with Western Reserve who only has a couple races a year, racing that day, it makes no sense to divide the riders. I don’t care if its AMA, OMA or CRA. If a track is truly putting in the effort for a good event it deserves everyone’s support. I know we will be there racing.

Bomber class still on? I hope! ...will the wonderful sign up ladies know what I'm talking about when I write that on my sign up sheet?

Yes, the bomber class is a go for Saturday night!

Uh...oh...guess I mind as well drain the gas and get this ready.

Race.jpg

Bomber Class!! Be there racing my girlfriends old 250, as well as my 2 scoots. Cant wait to finally race a night race after announcing all year

Someone please film it...
Z-man goes good on that rattle bucket.

...haha bring um'. Just came in from the garage. Bike fired right up after sitting a year. Adjusted the chain, cleaned the air filter, put some air in the tires, and drained the fuel in the tank.....ooh the sound that factory looking Jemco pipe, added after the above pic, produces.

Back