vid:30 year old 125cc at Malvern

Zman

PR Addict
Well, here it is. A 41 year old that has not raced in a year. Combined bomber with 30+. Was a lot of fun.. Sorry I did not race moto 2, but Mitchy had a hard get off as his rear tire went flat and caused a serious high side.. x-ray's today to see if his arm is broken.

Uploaded the original instead of the cropped one.. Skip the beginning until about the 1 minute mark--turned the camera on too early

thats awesome! just goes to show the bikes arent the most important part of the racer.
my roomate was just complaining about his 2010 yz 450 front tire traction, I said you read too much MXA! Then i followed it up with, wait till a vintage bike passes you and then lets hear your complaints! lol

Nice! I totally should just get out of the sport... U were flying out there and hitting all the jumps.. Does mitchy really beat u or u letting him by like broc glover back in the day......

Nice! I totally should just get out of the sport... U were flying out there and hitting all the jumps.. Does mitchy really beat u or u letting him by like broc glover back in the day......

Hahah...no don't quit. That bike is just fun to ride as I can run it and never shut it off. I can tell you this from 3 weeks back. I jumped out behind Mitchell when he was on his 65 and I was on my 2011 YZ450. I went down about 3/4 of a track in as I lost the front end in a corner. He kept going. No worries right..I thought I will ride as hard and fast as I can and should have no problem catching him. So, 1 lap later I come around thinking, he would be in sight. I come around and no Mitchy. So, I go harder and on lap 2 I catch a glimpse of him coming around and up the hill after the start at Malvern as I was stepping off down the parallel hill. So, I go harder...lap 3 and come around and he has the same gap...at that point my arms were toast and I cut the track to get back behind him. He makes that 65 sing in the corners...my only saving grace is the 450 motor on the straights...I'm thinking me on this 1983 YZ125K and I don't think I could get him.

We will have to wait until next year though...he is out for a few weeks with a broken humorous as his tire went flat and he high sided off the finish table at Malvern Saturday.

Thanks for the kind words though. See you soon.

How about that yz250 with pink grips? lol That was the most fun I've had on a motorcycle in a while. Even though I tore 4th gear out of it. Oops

Back