Mitchy out for a bit

Zman

PR Addict
Broken humourus. Monster and Mini-O's will be without us. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers over the last day and a half.

Broken humourus. Monster and Mini-O's will be without us. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers over the last day and a half.

That's not funny.....Oh well, still one great year! That year he had might be tough to top, the GFYOAT (greatest fifty year of all time).

Oh Crap! Sorry to hear this....... Clean break? Closed fx I hope. The Humerus usually takes about 12+ weeks to heal. Hope he mends quickly!

Im soo bummed for him. He will heal up soon enough! Can you still go watch the Monster open? Best wishes.

Sorry to hear. If it is a clean break, he will be back in 6-8. Jack broke his a few years ago and was back riding in 6 weeks. Sometimes a forced rest period is good, just not good timing.

That's not funny.....Oh well, still one great year! That year he had might be tough to top, the GFYOAT (greatest fifty year of all time).

..kind of like BYOB....

So, pain is not a problem for him...must be like his mother. I would have been in the corner sucking my thumb. He came home Saturday night and was asking if I thought he would be ready to ride next weekend. Ask, Jason Rodgers, when we took his helmet off and were taking inventory of his injuries, he was crying and I asked what hurts...his response "I'm not gonna win"....and "my arm is a little sore" as blood poured from his nose and he staggered on his feet like a drunk man. Kid only has 1 goal on the track and really had a nice first 50 moto, taking 1st, and was in a battle for the lead in the 65cc class, as he got the holeshot.

So, the deal is this...broken bone at the growth plate. No surgery needed, all looks lined up. 6 weeks off the bike for sure, but we check back in a few weeks to see progress. Guess could have been worst, but he is really struggling with no Monster Cup appearance. He was soo looking forward to being on the line with those other 13 fast fast kids. Top 50 riders in the country will be on that gate and he wanted to be a part.

He did have one of the best years from the Amsoil AX championships, to Lorettas, Allegheny Cup, Battle of Ohio 3 race champ,....etc...etc.

Thanks to all for the kind words and support..your calls, texts, emails..etc. have not gone unnoticed.

See u all soon....AJ #37 is Jake Hall...Mitchy is #45.

DSC_0265.jpg

Not to be insensitive to the thread......think maybe you will swing a leg and ride a lap or two now?
We are working on planning the next trip already. I will cue you up in the vet section.

Heal up quick Young Z Man!!!!

Sorry to hear the news.There is never a good time to get hurt, for Mitchy this has to be the worst. His arm probably isn't bothering him near as much as missing that race. I hope everything goes well for him the next 6 weeks.

Super bummed for Dad to miss out on the Lazy Eye Monster Girl sightings in Vegas..... Oh and Mitchy's arm too! Heal up quick, and get ready for next year.

Ya, that sucks. He was definetly laying on the track upset because he didn't win. lol. I talked to him later that evening and he said he felt ok, a little sore. Tough kid. He will be back before you know it.

Heal up quick. Injuries seem to be going around. I've had several football players out this year with injuries, more than normal.

This sucks. Not particularly "humorous"..... get it? Did this happen at Malvern? I guess he's gonna find a GF now? --L*64

Back