slipn-slide-of-the-summer-ohio

Slip_N_Fly_24.JPG

Ohio Dreams
3495 Tugend Rd
Butler, OH 44822

They had two "open adult" days in August..
Next year count me IN!!!!!

....that is soooo bad-ass!

In for an 'adult' day as well. Sucks that they are kid only 933489% of the year. Also sucks that they werent around when I was 7-17 :0

I was here for This. Ohio Dreams is basically in my backyard. Every year they have a big end of summer party for Adults only. The Slip n Fly is awesome. This Video got some Big exposer This year. Good Times:cool:

Hook us up for next year. Throw a post up when it gets close so we don't forget about it.
Do you need to pre sign-up or anything....or just show up on "open" day?

I sooo want to hit that..

The other stuff they have going on looks really cool too.

I will Throw a post up next year If I remember Hopefully. Would Be Cool To get a bunch of Moto Guys To Come Around for the Night. Its Only 10$ at the Gate & Free Camping. BYOB. Really Not a lot of Rules. Its Kind of just a big end of year Free For all. The last few years has been really laid back.

I cant believe they even allow that........hell in todays sue happy world, they've taken diving boards out at most pools. Wonder how deep that pool is, because they are flying way out into it, and probably 30 foot in the air.

Dude, ....Water + big air + sharc = huge fun!
Now, throw in a nice day, chicks in bikini's and some good tunes and Moto has met it's match.

I'm diggin where Tom's coming from with all the water sports.

Back