Adding Aunt Sandy at Rt 62 MX

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yep....it's on their facebook.
Looks like Lonnie is adding some sand to the surface.
Should make a sweet track even sweeter!

12378_305134699629628_857194297_n.jpg

took my son last saturday for the first time. he loved the big track. will go back again for sure!!!

NO MULCH!!!!! What is with that crap, even the pros hate it! Check out Reeds thoughts and the others at Red Bud this year!

Mulch is great if you spread it and disc it a little in November. Let it sit on there all winter. Helps the soil out for the following summer.

Just a small amount each year is the key. But for some reason track owners seem to think that a 30% to 90% mix of mulch is the key to holding moisture. It achieves the goal of moisture but riding on it sucks ass.

Thanks for getting my blood pressure up today Scoob. Next year at Davefest your bike is going on the top of the fire pile!

not to change the subject but my tree buddie gives me all his grindings and mulch and i let it build up to about as big as a truck, then bury it with clean dirt over it, theres your take off or landing.its not rocket science

not to change the subject but my tree buddie gives me all his grindings and mulch and i let it build up to about as big as a truck, then bury it with clean dirt over it, theres your take off or landing.its not rocket science
The areas that the sand was added to did really good during races. Going to be adding few wood grindings... Rocket science?

Back