No talk of KROC... not even a whisper?

adam63

PR Addict
We are so wrapped up in Ohio going on's that the biggest amateur race since Loretta's is about to happen and I've not even heard a peep! How can our fast young one's get faster if we don't pit them against the fastest as often as possible? Anybody else seen any promotion?

you havent heard anything because most amatuers from west coast and top dawgs are going to the dodge national at hangtown this weekend.

Ran that race twice back in the day. Fun track and a big crowd. Stairway to heaven was a ton of fun.

I'm here 2 hours from it, and am on one of the sites that tout all things in NJ and have heard nothing. But MX in NJ is a big secret, and inconvenient if you're a racer or a fan, so I shouldn't be surprised. It is a fun track though.

I'm here 2 hours from it, and am on one of the sites that tout all things in NJ and have heard nothing. But MX in NJ is a big secret, and inconvenient if you're a racer or a fan, so I shouldn't be surprised. It is a fun track though.

Any news on Tinton Falls? Heard they had or are having a meeting with the city about zoning???
I think that place is a great idea. A moto in the middle of a business park area. Great idea. No one there on the weekends... We need more of those around Oh, Ky, In and PA

Have heard no more than that, having the meeting. It's up in the same neck of the woods as Englishtown. There have been others try it, some support from the public, but then bureaucracy steps in and fouls it up. For instance, one gets approved, but bikes have to be registered...and there is no means of registering dirt bikes. No one seems to know, but they have to be....go figure.

Went in '03. It's an awesome event. Can't see myself attending again until I have a kid that wants to moto.

Nice race by Piazza
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mcqHv4ZUwJ0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back