Motopeds

John250

PR Founding Father
OK.....It looks pretty cool. Who's the first guy that is going to build one of these on here.

http://www.motopeds.com/

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0pf82tr6kH4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I may have to build one lol I have the motor part of it just need the frame and Mountain Bike stuff lol

im in the same boat, i have a motor and need the frame kit they sell! i have been wanting one of these for a long time, well as long as it took to realize ill never be able to afford a Zero e-bike to shred mtn bike trails with at least!

Ready and go.... How long until someone asks for a class for one of these on race day? And of course we would have to have a "sport" class also....

Really thou... who would EVER use that thing as a bicycle? It weighs over a 100lbs... yeah, lets see you pedal that up a tiny hill... lol

Chris I like the one without the pedals. I think it would be a fun play bike to mess around the neighborhood on for sure.

NO class at the local races!

I want one to play on already!

Oh BS! Guys like you would be banning these "nuisance" death traps from your communities. Kids would be tearing up yards and making all the elderly mad!! Well not you, but politicians and board members!

"We are working with some investors to do a production run now. We have not worked out the details
yet, like the exact price and if a deposit will be required. I will put the info up on the website when we know.

The frame kit price will probably be in the 900 range and a complete bike will be in the 2800 range.

I'm guessing we might have something in about 4 months."

that's the email response i got when i inquired about buying one ;/

Back