Outlaw pit bike race! Dash for cash!

Dirtjunkies13

PR Member
Having an outlaw pit bike race October 12th and practice this Saturday from 11-3!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 157
DirtJunkies, first off welcome to PitRacer! I rotated your flyer 90 degrees so we can read it wearing a neck brace.

View attachment 11991

People on here like cash so you'll want to provide them more information so they can come get it. It looks like this is your facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dirtjunkies-Mx-Garage/474413749277325

Any pics of the mini track?

Chuck
Thank you for the rotating that, im kinda new hahaha and I will post pics later on tonight

Putting finishing touches on the track, should be prime for tommorow! Get your practice in before the race!! 11-3 pm $10 a rider no spectator fee

Going out to the track early today for track prep should be a good track and good turnout, come get your practice in before the race next weekend!

Going out to the track early today for track prep should be a good track and good turnout, come get your practice in before the race next weekend!
Good luck guys!! Hope you have a great turn out. We have been telling everyone about your race. Like to see the pitbike racing grow in this area.

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day for pitbike racing on Saturday! Who is ready?! I know I'm ready to watch some bar banging action!

which class is paying out the money? 12" stock/mod is usually 143cc max with 12" front wheels and 12" rear wheels. Also the money class is usually an Open class 14" front and 12" rear max with unlimited horsepower. I organize the Summit indoor races. Just thought you guys might want some insight on what most of the pitbike racers are used to. Hope you guys have a great turnout!

Also, a lot of guys are also showing up with trail bikes and think that they are "pitbikes". A xr100 is NOT a pitbike. This has been an issue for me at the Summit County Indoors for years. Those trail bikes are fun to ride, no doubt. But its like racing a couch! What makes pitbike racing fun/unique is the idea of adults/larger guys on smaller/harder to handle bikes. My suggestion is to make a trailbike class separate from any pitbike class. I would be happy to make a trailbike class at Summit but there is just simply not enough interest to support creating another pitbike class. WE get 3 classes of pitbikes- 10" stock/mod....12" stock/mod and the money paying Open class. Your trailbike class would include TTR 125's, XR100's etc.... The wheel are just too big. Furthermore making them very easy to ride/race.

Also, a lot of guys are also showing up with trail bikes and think that they are "pitbikes". A xr100 is NOT a pitbike. This has been an issue for me at the Summit County Indoors for years. Those trail bikes are fun to ride, no doubt. But its like racing a couch! What makes pitbike racing fun/unique is the idea of adults/larger guys on smaller/harder to handle bikes. My suggestion is to make a trailbike class separate from any pitbike class. I would be happy to make a trailbike class at Summit but there is just simply not enough interest to support creating another pitbike class. WE get 3 classes of pitbikes- 10" stock/mod....12" stock/mod and the money paying Open class. Your trailbike class would include TTR 125's, XR100's etc.... The wheel are just too big. Furthermore making them very easy to ride/race.
I could not agree with you more, there is a difference between a pit bike and a trail bike for sure, the only dash for cash bikes are 10" and 12" stock and mod, the open class is pretty much for whatever trail bikes wanna come race or the pitbikes can even compete in that class. Thank you for making that point because I definetly agree with you.

And there would actually be 6 adult classes, 10" stock/mod, 12" stock/mod, open pitbike, then the dash for cash which is only for 10 and 12". And then 5 youth classes, 10" stock/mod, 12" stock/mod, and open

Back