Ohio riding in the fall

hershey

PR Elite
Is really great!!!!! What a beautiful day for riding!

I went to MX213 today and had a fantastic time. Rode the 125 and 450...perfect conditions! The new tractor and attachments worked out great.

I hope everyone got out and enjoyed a perfect day for riding/racing. We dont have many weekends like this left this year!!!

Yes, was a nice "day" from Nashport to Zanesville to Lancaster and back yesterday. Definately better than was predicted. Fall riding is by far the best riding...

Amen to that! We went to hillsville yesterday after that monsoon and it was perfect! Had so much fun out there we had 12 people and it was epic to say the least

Amen to that! We went to hillsville yesterday after that monsoon and it was perfect! Had so much fun out there we had 12 people and it was epic to say the least

What is the deal with Hillsville? One person says it is open another says its not? Seems like its a legit place to ride?

You never ran the from the lawr on an unmarked off road motorcycle before? No Crown vic or charger can keep pace.

You never ran the from the lawr on an unmarked off road motorcycle before? No Crown vic or charger can keep pace.

hahaha Georgies got a damn fine point there! I'm pretty sure that it is indeed illegal but on the same token its only illegal if you get caught right?
Days like sunday make riding that place worth getting caught if you were to get caught. There was 12 of us and no one said a word

And that mentality is what gives us ALL a bad name.

Pretty sure the jackwagons with extremely loud exhausts on their quads that were doing wheelies and making an excessive noise and drawing attention to themselves ripping around out by the road that ruined it for hillsville.
but dont hold me to it. im no expert.

Probably they were a driving factor but riding illegally no matter how quiet or responsible is still irresponsible. It ruins off road riding areas for EVERYONE. Its no different than stealing without getting caught....its still wrong and hurts all motorcyclists.

Probably they were a driving factor but riding illegally no matter how quiet or responsible is still irresponsible. It ruins off road riding areas for EVERYONE. Its no different than stealing without getting caught....its still wrong and hurts all motorcyclists.

Yeas I was afraid that was the case which sucks. People say go for it...and maybe if your a 14 year old kid you might slip by if caught. A 30 year old in full race gear and race bike probably isnt gonna get that break. Not to mention its gonna cost ya to get your bike out of the impound...and if ya run...better hope they arent sitting back at your truck when you arrive! I really wanted to ride this place to but my suspicions have been confirmed. Oh well.

Pretty sure the jackwagons with extremely loud exhausts on their quads that were doing wheelies and making an excessive noise and drawing attention to themselves ripping around out by the road that ruined it for hillsville.
but dont hold me to it. im no expert.

Kinda like the dirt bike riders that borrow their friends quads to terrorize a small town till two or three in the morning and now has a constant state highway patrol presence?

Back