Please pray for my family

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
I'm not sure how to go about this so I will just get right to it. My 23 year old sister had decided it was time for her to go. She had committed suicide late Sunday night. She is currently on life support in the icu but they are basically not seeing any brain activity at this time. Waiting on another test to confirm. They are really saying it would need to be a miracle for anything to change.

As you can imagine my parents are a mess. I think that's the hardest part for me right now is seeing them like that and trying to keep it together for them.

If everyone could please take a second to pray for some type of miracle I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

leaving my desk and taking a walk outside of work right now to look towards the sky and pray for you and your family.

EEG came back with no activity. She's in a better place now. Thanks for the prayers. Please keep them coming as this will be by far the most difficult time in my and my families life. This is just so unreal.

Make sure you tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.

Praying for you and your family....Stay Strong man...Stay Strong. You need anything let me or anyone on here know.

You got a solid support system from your friends. Stay with your parents for a little while and do things with them. Help them through. I know you all are struggling. Stay strong man.

Dude, that's the pits man. :( The thought of this hurts directly behind my sternum. Extra strong prayers and well wishes your way. Take care buddy. :)

Pray in for you and your family bro. Like Joe said, if we (I) can do anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Our family will be saying many prayers for you and your parents. Very sorry for your loss.

Rae Lynn, Rich & Jesse

Back