Jawzy's - Racer discounts no sponsorship needed.

Jeremy Hensley

PR Member
Whats up everyone my name is Jeremy and I work for Jawzy's Powersports. I am the newest employee for the company with the goal to break into the MX scene for the company. I have been a rider/racer for about 14 years now. So I completely understand a racers needs and wants. We all need someone who knows the sport is dependable and doesn't act like I'm cooler than Mitch Peyton. But most importantly the best prices around. I have worked at dealerships in TX and Ohio the past couple years and finally can do this on my own! So with that being said, I always promise to take care of any racer with the lowest price on any item period! Basically I wanna run a local shop with the BTO and Motosport prices! I have full access to WPS, Tucker Rockey, and Parts Unlimited along with others! I wanted to introduce myself and the company and let y'all know I am here to help and support the Ohio MX family. I can ship anywhere in the world and accept all credit cards and PayPal. You can also pick stuff up here in Brunswick, OH. Or if we are going to the same track I will personally deliver them to you! So what ever your needs may be from gear boots helmets to oil and other maintenance items to any aftermarket part save money and support a local business dedicated to moto! Thank you everyone for the consideration and I'll see you at the track soon.

Braaaap,

Jeremy Hensley

330-273-6161 Ext. 13
J.Hensley@Jawzys.com

Like us on Facebook for daily specials and giveaways!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jawzys-Powersports/129943733729112?ref=hl

Back