Husqvarna back in 2014 with a full line up

I don't understand why KTM brought them back but glad they did. Even though it's basically the same bike as a berg, it will be cool to see them at the track. I would buy one if it is priced right...
Wonder why they did not bring back a 50?

The majority owner of KTM has come out and said that for right now they’ll share much but as time goes on there will be distinct differences between the two brands.
To me, they look much better in Husky colors.

The bikes are actually more closely linked, no pun intended, to KTM's. Husabergs are also rebadged KTM XCW's, but the Husky's are linkage bikes. Like Sharc, I prefer the colors of the Husky to the KTM. If I get a new bike, it would probably be a TC250.

They look 100% better than previous Huskys in the last few years. Really like the old school, '82 styling with the colors.

I bleed green, but I do like and would want to maybe know more about the TC250 with the available 300cc performance kit.... ;)

Husky RULES ! Oh wait , I was having a 1974 flashback . Would definitely love to have a TC250 if I could ride again though .

In my avatar that is me on my 1974 Husky 250 Mag with a hole shot at a Mid-Ohio Vintage Days dust bowl a few years back .

I bleed green, but I do like and would want to maybe know more about the TC250 with the available 300cc performance kit.... ;)

Just check any test of a KTM 250SX 12-14 and you should have the scoop on the new TC250. MXA has also tested them with the 300 kit.

They are nice looking bikes. Gotta love the KTM/Husky/Husaberg one piece no-weld swingarm.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/...THE-2014-HUSQVARNA-MOTOCROSS-BIKES-10631.aspx

Sharc get a Husky 125 to play with! Just imagine some sweet Ohlins suspension on this thing.

7TC-125_Left-front.jpg

I want that...in a 150, a 300 and a 350 SXF.....ha!

I actually pulled the 153 Dust Bomb out of the corner the other night. Started on the 4th-5th kick and sounded as choked-up as ever.

Did MXA mention just starting with a 300?

Husqvarna-TE-300cc-2014.jpg

Scrap the headlight and tail light. I rode the KTM 300 EXC a couple years or 3 ago at BC KTM Ride Day. 'Tis what gave me the idea about morphing the KX250 into a KX300 altough I would think updated suspenders and factory jetting, gearing, etc. would be easier to get along with. Well, at least to start off with. ;) I'm still in R&D mode on the KX300...

Did MXA mention just starting with a 300?

Husqvarna-TE-300cc-2014.jpg

They did one project bike starting with a 300, but it was cheaper/easier to start with the 250SX. There were odd gearing issues with the XC, plus the big tank, kickstand, e-start, 18" wheel, and other things you don't need.

They did one project bike starting with a 300, but it was cheaper/easier to start with the 250SX. There were odd gearing issues with the XC, plus the big tank, kickstand, e-start, 18" wheel, and other things you don't need.

Maybe you don't need. I'm to the point where I may need all those plus an automatic transmission. traction control and maybe antilock brakes.

I really like the look of the TC's. Those side panels even look right in white.

Back