Logan Pfleiderer Ride Day at 62

We are opening all the tracks on October 18 3:00 till dark. Tracks will be prepped and 100% of gate fee is going to help Logan with expenses in arena cross racing this year. Come out and help support a local rider!

I hope to make it out Lonnie. Just got my suspension back from factory connection today. Gotta get it all bolted up. I'll see if Tommy wants to come out as well. I see you really made the face of the second triple much bigger. I love how you did the big bowl turn.

I hope to make it out Lonnie. Just got my suspension back from factory connection today. Gotta get it all bolted up. I'll see if Tommy wants to come out as well. I see you really made the face of the second triple much bigger. I love how you did the big bowl turn.

Get it put back together. We worked on whoop area yesterday. Left 1st four rollers and took out rest of whoops to put nice tabletop there.

Yea whoops were just to aggressive after 1st few rollers

Ahh, I dunno, I wasn't blitzing them or anything, but definately Fair SX or local winter series AX like. Knowing they can be a pain to maintain as well. All that said, thinking I might like the replacement better. ;)

Looking over bike tonight. If I can get it to pass inspection, my inspection, you might seem me. Otherwise, enjoy everyone!!

Yea whoops were just to aggressive after 1st few rollers

It was fun watching the crazy guys blitz them but I always got into some weird double routine and it was never pretty. Looking forward to checking it out. Any progress on the replacement SX track I was hearing about?

It was fun watching the crazy guys blitz them but I always got into some weird double routine and it was never pretty. Looking forward to checking it out. Any progress on the replacement SX track I was hearing about?

No progress on SX track. Just had last kart race Sunday. Will have it moved and more lights up by spring

Ahh, I dunno, I wasn't blitzing them or anything, but definately Fair SX or local winter series AX like. Knowing they can be a pain to maintain as well. All that said, thinking I might like the replacement better. ;)

Looking over bike tonight. If I can get it to pass inspection, my inspection, you might seem me. Otherwise, enjoy everyone!!

When I built those whoops I thought they would be hard to maintain, but I used a sheep foot roller and water truck to build em. Wasn't to much maintenance really. They just dried out fast during practice though.

Back