Crow Canyon GP Photo's

Did i hear correctly, NO QUADS SHOWED????

Quite possibly they did race after 2PM ( when I went home) I keep forgetting this isn't a regular MX race where you have to show up at 8AM and stay there all day, might have been scheduled later in the day. Results aren't posted on the OMA site yet so can't check.

When it comes to keeping a series or event alive every entry counts. More people need to try the gp races, they are very fun.

Have you tried one yet?

Yea i understand every entry counts. And no i havent bc i dont have an OMA card and i dont plan on buying one for it to expire in 2months. Id race one if i didnt have to buy that card, o and the 30 bucks to ride is kinda eh to me. I really wanna do Malverns but i prolly wont bc of the card.

Yea i understand every entry counts. And no i havent bc i dont have an OMA card and i dont plan on buying one for it to expire in 2months. Id race one if i didnt have to buy that card, o and the 30 bucks to ride is kinda eh to me. I really wanna do Malverns but i prolly wont bc of the card.

So what about the fact that Crow offered a "non-member" session which did not require OMA card, and cut signup to $20?
http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?10879-Crow-Canyon-GP!

6 haha damn thats sad

Haha....you're sad. Maybe you shouldnt crack on the quad turnout....or any turnout for that matter. Do you even race? Do you have an AMA card or CRA card? Maybe it is riders such as yourself who are killing "RACING" events.

Crow offered exactly what you are calling out as problems for you to attend one of these events. No OMA card required and $20 entry fee.

Maybe it is just the fact that you are scared???? Lol .... !

Haha....you're sad. Maybe you shouldnt crack on the quad turnout....or any turnout for that matter. Do you even race? Do you have an AMA card or CRA card? Maybe it is riders such as yourself who are killing "RACING" events.

Crow offered exactly what you are calling out as problems for you to attend one of these events. No OMA card required and $20 entry fee.

Maybe it is just the fact that you are scared???? Lol .... !

I have a CRA card, ive only raced a harescramble on a quad and mx on a bike 1 time this year. I actually had no idea that Crow was offering that until someone mentioned it SUNDAY at OIR. If Malvern offers the same thing, i WILL attend it. Probably take the bike and quad. Im not killing racing, or maybe i am? IDK i just like to ride more than I do race. More seat time, more fun, less pressure, less money. I cant give up riding bc i do love it, its just hard for me to swing cash these days or id ride/race ALOT more. And no im not scared, ive raced plenty of Harescrambles i my day, a GP is nothing compared to a Lightning Harescramble in february

Back