Video Contest at CTMX this weekend!!!

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
***CONTEST ALERT***We are looking for videographers for our last race of the season to capture a 3 minute edited video that depicts Chillitown and all that it has to offer from racing, food, fans, vendors, campgrounds and all of the amenities of the facility. The winner we choose will receive $200 cash and a 2014 season pass to Chillitown MX. Submissions and questions must be sent to jeremy@chillitownmx.com

For a MX track, you guys have one hell of a marketing team. This is cool, CTMX has really brought out a few different options to up the standards. Keep it up!

I agree.....This place has more promotion then all of CRA all year....for a couple races ...Hell of job...thinking outside the box! Keep it up

FOR REAL!!!???? The one weekend I'm out of town and something like this pops up??? Welp!! Wish I could make it down, but outside of that good luck to all the riders and all the contestants that can make it to shoot some footage!!! There is some real talent around here that will more than likely blow your mind with what they can come with as far as a video!! Can't wait to see what people come up with!!!

Have them posted on here and some how have a pitracer vote! I want to see what people come up with! Awesome idea CTMX

Here is the list as of Monday at midnight...

Monster Moto Mayhem 2013 Pro Sign up<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

1. Michael Heingartner<o:p></o:p>
  2. Zac Malley<o:p></o:p>
  3. Tanner Sisson<o:p></o:p>
  4. Lane Staley<o:p></o:p>
  5. Scott Schaefer<o:p></o:p>
  6. Shea Corzatt<o:p></o:p>
  7. Brad Baker<o:p></o:p>
  8. John Romanyak Jr<o:p></o:p>
  9. Brenner Washel<o:p></o:p>
  10. Randy Salamon<o:p></o:p>
  11. Perry Hoover<o:p></o:p>
  12. Nick Hardacre<o:p></o:p>
  13. Matt Hardacre<o:p></o:p>
  14. Nathan Skaggs<o:p></o:p>
  15. Shawn Rife<o:p></o:p>
  16. Mike Mcdade<o:p></o:p>
  17. Jeff Gibson<o:p></o:p>
  18. Emmett Rowland<o:p></o:p>

Yea that turns it into a popularity contest. Before you know it some 1,000+ attended high school will be blind voting the numbers.

Be careful how you go about that. Some times that just turns into who has the biggest friends list or fan base. Which can result in an outcome that isn't what it should have been.
I agree 100%! I will try to make it out this weekend, no guarantees though...

Social media will play a role but it will be a small role. We have an idea as to what we are looking for and we will stick to that. It will be fun to see how people view CTMX with their own artistic take on it. Can't wait to see whats turned in.

Back