Who sells those pickels

KTM5555

PR Addict
Who sells those local ohio pickels I saw on here awhile back that are spose to be super good.

Army base Fort Polk doesn't have very good pickels and I'm craving some good pickels. I thought you could buy them offline.

I think these guys rock! The pickles and salsa are the best Ive had. Its all a matter of opinion of course.

Let them know what the party is for, they may through in a discount for you????

Frog Ranch

I don't ride anymore, to busy with the army. had to sell my bikes.

I think I'm gonna try these pickles online here, the PX and commisary only sell cheap nasty kinds

Edit: Just to clarify, I am trying to find the pickles that people were talking about awhile back, maybe a year or two ago. These are prolly them, how many brands of pickles are gonna be talked about on pitracer lol. But if anyone knows of good local ohio pickles I can buy let me know. I'll be in ohio for veterans day wknd.

Thanks

im sure youll be busy with fam and stuff but if you got time hit me up while your home. thats my bday weekend ill be out and about!

im sure youll be busy with fam and stuff but if you got time hit me up while your home. thats my bday weekend ill be out and about!

Yeah dude for sure, it has been quite some time. I haven't been home in so long and wont be back for so long. I dont have your number anymore, new phones, new bases, phone numbers get lost and changed.

I saw your bike on facebook, she's so beautiful.

308548903_640.jpg

28057_highpoint-llaq-andrewfredrickson-2012-0386_400.jpg

Mandingo Pickles: Mike McDade APPROVED.

Back