MX 213 final race of the season

biged@mx213

PR Member
MX 213 will be holding it's final race of the season. Practice will be held on Saturday 10am-4pm. $10.00 gate admission applies. Gate admission will be returned if you leave by 5pm Saturday. Gates open at 6am Sunday. Registration 7am, practice 8:30. Racing to start immediately after practice. Take I-70 to exit 213, follow the signs to the fairgrounds or James E Carnes Center. Enter at Gate 2. Physical address 45420 Roscoe Road, St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950. We would like to thank those of you who have given us a chance and supported us this year. Information call 740-338-7323.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>MX 213
biged</div></blockquote></div>

Its getting down to the wire for points everyone!!!! I promised myself I would keep collecting cats in bags, but I will say this, you definitely want to amass as many points as possible. So even if you have the championship in hand, I guarantee you'll be kicking yourself at the banquet for skipping some races. We have some very very special awards planned for the top 5 points earning riders........More to come.......Get to the final two races........

Its getting down to the wire for points everyone!!!! I promised myself I would keep collecting cats in bags, but I will say this, you definitely want to amass as many points as possible. So even if you have the championship in hand, I guarantee you'll be kicking yourself at the banquet for skipping some races. We have some very very special awards planned for the top 5 points earning riders........More to come.......Get to the final two races........

I'm only out 306 points in 30+ and 282 in 40+ of the overall. Is this a triple quadruple dipper points weekend?! ;)

Started the season in the snow, looks like we may end the season in the snow or at least the cold. Dress warm and come out and enjoy the day. It has been a good year at MX 213 and we appreciate the support given. Hope to see you all again next season.

Ahh, is suppose to be around 50 tomorrow and that is a heck of a lot warmer than the first race was.

We were out there for practice today and the track was great. Looking forward to tomorrow. See ya in the morning.

perfect race day at MX213.... for those of you not attending this facility, you are missing out.

perfect race day at MX213.... for those of you not attending this facility, you are missing out.

Thanks for the comment. Yesterday wrapped up the season for MX 213. We are already thinking ahead for next season. Thanks to those who came out this weekend and throughout the year. Your support has been greatly appreciated. Devon Mistak, 1sevenfilms has posted some great pictures on the facebook page, be sure to check them out. Hope to see you all next year.

X2. Track prep has come a long way this year and the track layout is a blast. The new section after the finish line jump is a lot of fun as well.

Had a good time yesterday too. People need to get there next season for sure, this place has came a long way from that frozen race back in March.

I feel this is the BEST track in the OMA....no other track offers everything MX213 does... great dirt/prep, uphills, downhills, off cambers, speed, big safe air, track width, fun factor, very friendly humble promoters and incredible spectator viewing.

I feel this is the BEST track in the OMA....

Seems like we've heard this thrown out for a few places this year. Just goes to show what tracks belong and how OMA is trying to pull the premier tracks together.

I feel this is the BEST track in the OMA....no other track offers everything MX213 does... great dirt/prep, uphills, downhills, off cambers, speed, big safe air, track width, fun factor, very friendly humble promoters and incredible spectator viewing.

Haven't been since earlier in the year.
Did the new tractor and disc help out the prep? Looks real nice from the pics.

Describe the "new section" after the finish..

Awe man you missed out... The new section bypassed the long down hill just after the start. They added a quadruple, triple, reverse dragons back, double step up and over. Directly out of a left turn and directly into a right turn. It's totally out of this world! You should have been there...

On a serious note, they did bypass that down hill and added a small step off single and three turns to get you to the bottom of that hill. Nice small change.

Yes, the new cultivator is a big plus. Still learning the dirt but getting much better.

Rumor has it there is a major change coming for next year to a least one part of the track!

The new equip was great last time I was there, it just didnt seem deep enough. If the do the same prep as before then use the new stuff it should be perfect!

The change was a nice addition for sure...very fun track.

After the finish jump I liked the high-speed right sweeper and then bombing the downhill.
I thought the stinky right turn at the bottom needed more personality..

Back