TV Land Halloween race Sunday October 27th

trevor145

PR Addict
This Sunday is our annual Halloween race.
Don't let the weather spook you. We have had great success with adverse conditions this season.
Trick or Treating at intermission plus some other cool festivities will make this a great time you won't want to miss.
Side by side racing following the mx racing. $500 purse for the sxs race by D&L racing.
www.tvlandmx.com

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we will not be having practice on Saturday October 26th in order to preserve the track conditions for Sundays race.

Fortunately I think track conditions will be decent on Sunday and there is a good chance that it could be ideal, which could lead to an excellent day here!

I have a few track changes that should put a smile on some faces! Open riding following the racing action!

We hope you can come out and join our Halloween festivities.

see you there Trevor, can't wait best track around, thanks for every thing this year and past, you're a great promoter and freind

This track is a great place to ride and race. Everyone come out and support TV Land. Trevor and his team always give you lots of track time, plenty of extra fun stuff like moto trivia contests and Trick-or-Treating for the kids. A lot of time and effort is invested to create a safe, fun and fair race track.

Thanks to TV Land's staff for making today a lot of fun. Some great racing in Vet classes and a few others. Track was prepped well and tons of fun. Lots of lines and some deep ruts. I was surprised at the large # of entries that showed for the UTV race. If you haven't been to TV Land this year, come out and support them at their next race on November 10th.

Trevor, got new help.

i-TmTG2Ld-XL.jpg

Back