Pizza ride night

RAMJAMMX

PR Addict
RAM JAM will be having the 50-65 pizza ride night again this year. For kids only......................

5 to 7:30pm
$30.00 each
includes pizza and open free ride

November 30, 2013
December 21, 2013
January 18, 2014 (edited 1-2-14)
February 15, 2014 (edited 1-2-14)

Looking forward to some good times with Mock races and practice starts

Group lesson will be moved to the December 21 practice with Ram Jam Race Team Pro rider Jesse Moore.

Fun Times,
Rae Lynn :)

Please see the change in Jesse's scheduled visit date with the kids. He will be at the December 21, 2013 night NOT the November 23 night. Sorry for my confusion on his travel plans.

Thanks,

This Saturday November 30, 2013 is the first Pizza Ride night for the kids.

5 to 7:30pm open riding and pizza for all KIDS on 50, 65, 110 or sm trail bike

Happy Thanksgiving

The next Pizza Ride night is scheduled for Saturday December 21, 2013

5 to 7:30pm open riding, Class by Jesse Moore, and pizza for all KIDS on 50, 65 or small trail bikes

Hope you can make it

Merry Christmas,

The next Pizza Ride night is scheduled for Saturday December 21, 2013

5 to 7:30pm open riding, Class by Jesse Moore, and pizza for all KIDS on 50, 65 or small trail bikes

Hope you can make it

Merry Christmas,

Yeah we are in town for a change...see you there...better get a XL Pizza for me alone...I eat...and eat...and eat. Mitchy is jumping around like a fool...says he always is gone when these go down and it is my fault! Little rat.

Wow, We had a blast this past Saturday night with all the Kids that came to the Pizza Ride. Thanks everyone for coming out.
January 25, 2014 is the next Kids night and we will be doing starts and mock races to get prepared for Summit and the AX races.

Merry Christmas

Rich, Rae Lynn & Jesse :)

Okay, but I'm bringing sand.. Clearly Mitchy does not to do with starts when the dirt provides for awesome traction!

As B. Davis said.."Mitchy.. Go out and show us a 12 O'Clock"

You got your request and he managed to not throw it away.

image.jpg

The track is not heated because we run 6 exhaust fans. However, we do have 2 very large turbo heaters we run track side when it is extremely cold. And the Pits , Concession & sign up areas are heated. Always dress warm & layer

Thanks,
Rae Lynn

Back