Gobbler Grand Prix Info/Schedule = FUN

SBRW

PR Member
Annual Gobbler Grand Prix Schedule/Info
Gates open at 7am (Camping permitted)
2 Day Event -Quads/Side by sides, small bikes age group classes and One big bike class Saturday.
All big bikes, 65cc & up open classes Sunday. (Everyone Sunday runs the entire course) See below. If the weather is bad we will postpone the event until the following weekend and so on.
Everyone ready for the most f...un race of the year. Two outdoor tracks, groomed upper woods and a INDOOR track all tied together for one 30-60minute moto. Get ready, have fun and RIDE ON!

Saturday/November 2

10:00am
Quad A,B,C

11:00am
50cc 4-6, 7-8
50cc 4stroke/oil injected
Mini Quads
Above classes run on a modified track
Shorter and they don't leave viewing

12/noon
Utility Quad
Quad Open Xtra

1:00pm
65cc 7-9, 10-11
85cc 7-11, 12-15
Open Pit Bike/trail bike
Youth & Junior Quad

2:00pm
OPEN BIG BIKE

3:00pm
Side by Side

SUNDAY/November 3

10am
Vet A,B,C
Open Xtra 1
Dual Sport

11am
85cc-150cc OPEN
50-65cc Open
Open pit bike/trail bike

12/noon
Open MX A,B,C,D

1:00pm
Plus 25
Plus 40
Bomber
Womens
Open mini/Super Mini

2pm
Lites A,B,C

3pm
College Boy
School Boy
Open Xtra 2

hershey

PR Elite
Id love to try this race, I heard you use all your tracks including the indoor? Any gopro footage?

Vet261

PR Addict
Hey Hershey, since we are both hurt let's borrow someones RZR and do the Sat. 3pm race. I can steer and you can push the pedels!

SBRW

PR Member
Just google/youtube Gobbler Grand Prix and you should be able to find a buch of footage from various years. It's a blast and yes we run all 3 tracks and groomed trails. Expanding to 2 days as we ran out of parking last year. Just hope rain goes away. Good times.

KX514

PR Member
That looks like a good time! Judging by the videos, you better get a good start! I may make the trek out there. The trails look super fast and fun too.

SBRW

PR Member
Pit/Hershey - Just call Bobcat or Kubota etc... go rent one of the utility ones for the day (get the insurance plan) and come out and race. lol
Heck they both even have diesel ones-would sure make for some good laughs and fun. We could have a diesel side by side class and in a few years all the rental companies would be rented out come time for the Gobbler.

SBRW

PR Member
Starting up front makes things a little easier. However we do have some that just come off the line slow and let things sort themselves out and they end up towards the front as some love just taking their time passing people for the entire moto. Most don't take this race that serious and they come out for the fun of it - it's a blast battling for up to a hour with your buddies.

KX514

PR Member
Starting up front makes things a little easier. However we do have some that just come off the line slow and let things sort themselves out and they end up towards the front as some love just taking their time passing people for the entire moto. Most don't take this race that serious and they come out for the fun of it - it's a blast battling for up to a hour with your buddies.

FUN would be the key word there. Hopefully the weather holds off and people come out to have some fun.

SBRW

PR Member
Just added a Bomber class Sunday at 1pm as well - forgot to add it to the list earlier. Dig out the old bikes and get suited up.

SBRW

PR Member
Where are you guys located?

Address is
2469 William Flynn Highway, Butler Pa 16001
If your coming down 422 be sure to get on Unionville Rd as it will save you 10-15 minutes from heading down to rt 8. Not far from Ohio line. Thanks/SBRW

switchbackmx.com
724-478-3634 Track Line

Roachy

PR Addict
Weather looks better for Saturday but the classes are better on Sunday. Hoping weather holds till late Sunday so i can ride morning Vet and afternoon plus 40

SBRW

PR Member
Weather looks better for Saturday but the classes are better on Sunday. Hoping weather holds till late Sunday so i can ride morning Vet and afternoon plus 40

I hear you - hoping the moisture just stays away. Local not looking to bad - a little cold for Sunday but you will be sweating once the moto starts. Plus the quads and side by sides should sling any of the moisture off the track Saturday and then we will regroom everything late Saturday so Sunday should be good. Just dress warm and be ready to have a good time. http://www.wpxi.com/s/5dayforecast/ - local forcast

SBRW

PR Member
Gobble Gobble it's Gobbler time. Wake up - load up and come blast around 2 outdoor tracks, a groomed woods loop and then into a indoor for one continuous course.
switchbackmx.com