anyone looking for a place to rent? ashtubula ohio

bri232

PR Member
We have a place in ashtubula we are renting. 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 car garage, nice neighborhood near harbor just off route 11. $625/month + utilities. House is newly renovated and clean. Email inquiries to bri232@roadrunner.com

Thanks bg

If millennium chemicals will hire me ill rent it bahahahahahahahah.

It's right around the corner Georgie, you could be there in a minute. Thought you did the health care thing anyways?!

Seriously tho' i'd rather rent to someone off the board here than a random joe-at least here I feel that I "know" the person.

bg232

I have an empty house in Strongsville to rent. Finding someone to rent it to is a nightmare! the last two deadbeats made me want to tear it down and build a barn in its place.

I have an empty house in Strongsville to rent. Finding someone to rent it to is a nightmare! the last two deadbeats made me want to tear it down and build a barn in its place.

details?? i live in strongsville and might have to move soon

I started my week in Ashtabula, and ran up and down 22 in eastern Ohio, and Weirton WV all week. Man, I know one area I do not want to live in!

What're you campaigning or something?

Since you know the area now, dirtworld is in the heart of Ashtabula countryside. It's not a bad place to live. I'd like to build a house in Jefferson Ohio. Small, quiet no trouble.

Roaming shores is nice too

There on business. I have a client that has locations all over eastern ohio. Just nothing there at all. One little town I was in had no cell service what so ever!

There on business. I have a client that has locations all over eastern ohio. Just nothing there at all. One little town I was in had no cell service what so ever!

I used to blame the hole in cell service southeast of Chardon on the amish factor.
But last time, in a bar in MIddlefield, there were at least 6 Amish kids on their
cells. Oh, and anytime you want to get into a fight with a buff amish kid
that's been pulling a plow by hand, I can help you find one.

I'll be there, with a quick change of clothes for the winkies.....

Walk in the bathroom Amish, walk out looking like a normal joe.....except with a Amish haircut....... how many times have you seen that? Everytime I've been in there....everytime!!!

Oh and ever heard Systems in buggies? Yeah it happens.

I used to have an account that had a McDonalds across the street. Guy at the account turned me onto what happens every day. We stood in the parking lot and watched it one day. Two Amish teenage girls go in the McDonalds. When they come out, WOW.......they did not look amish the way they were dressed. Got a great laugh out of it. He said they go in the restaurant every single day and come out in different clothes.

Back