Im liking this helmet!!!

hershey

PR Elite
eye.jpg

eye2.jpg

Yes, very nice. I guess non union electricians can afford an Airoh for every day of the week, lol.

You mentioned that you got hurt, what happened?

Yes, very nice. I guess non union electricians can afford an Airoh for every day of the week, lol.

You mentioned that you got hurt, what happened?

Lol....who said I was buying? A guy can day dream cant he?

WRMC GP on the day that Action Sports was SUPPOSED to have the OMA GP.....I body slammed a tree 3rd gear pinned on the 125. The tree won, not too bad I will be riding shortly! Cant help but wonder if I had raced the Action sports that day instead if it would have happened....? J/K

Thanks for asking.

I body slammed a tree 3rd gear pinned on the 125. The tree won,
Thanks for asking.[/QUOTE]

This is why I am most guys do not run GP's Yes they are fun and it is nice to show-up, ride and leave but...
Hershey, your such a tree hugger.

I body slammed a tree 3rd gear pinned on the 125. The tree won,
Thanks for asking.

This is why I am most guys do not run GP's Yes they are fun and it is nice to show-up, ride and leave but...
Hershey, your such a tree hugger.[/QUOTE]

Lmao.....

Ok Mr Numbers guy, lets compare injury rates of the GNCC series to the Pro MX series. I can bet which discipline has a higher injury rate!

And I started as a woods guy but MX is my fav! Im hurt, you're bunching me with those green peace people and Mr I invented the internet Al Gore!

MX = 11 broken bones and a bad case or road rash from falling during one of the moto's on the road course at Utah.
GNCC = 117 cases of real bad poison ivy and 5 giant slinters through the forehead.

Its a push.

The fact that you can put beer in a camel pack and ride a gncc, kinda tips it in their advantage.

Number don't lie, and beer is good

MX = 11 broken bones and a bad case or road rash from falling during one of the moto's on the road course at Utah.
GNCC = 117 cases of real bad poison ivy and 5 giant slinters through the forehead.

Its a push.

The fact that you can put beer in a camel pack and ride a gncc, kinda tips it in their advantage.

Number don't lie, and beer is good

I agree with the beer is good part...... How do all the threads get so far off topic..... lol

I agree with the beer is good part...... How do all the threads get so far off topic..... lol

Because of beer...

On topic.
I have always thought Airoh helmets looked weird but could not put my finger on it. Then I watched the F1 race in India this past weekend and figured out why those helmets look goofy..
.th.jpg

I was looking at Hershey's Airoh......I would be nervous using one. It is so light, it feels like a bicycle helmet!!

Lol....who said I was buying? A guy can day dream cant he?

WRMC GP on the day that Action Sports was SUPPOSED to have the OMA GP.....I body slammed a tree 3rd gear pinned on the 125. The tree won, not too bad I will be riding shortly! Cant help but wonder if I had raced the Action sports that day instead if it would have happened....? J/K

Thanks for asking.

The 11:00 session at Action Sports was very sloppy that day, I'm not sure if that would increase or decrease your likelihood of hitting a tree.

But, ouch on hitting one, I guess I shouldn't have asked on the main forum, no one misses an opportunity to give you s__t lol.

Back