two thumbs up Pusheta Creek

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Took my son to the creek Saturday. Cool place. Nice dirt and top notch track prep. Even took the time to till the 50 track. Very nice. Main track looks fun with plenty of nice obstacles. Could use a few more corners to slow things down and elevate the technical aspects but all in all, Great facility. Keep up the good work and thanks for giving us a place to ride. We will back a lot next year

Actually not at all yesterday. Lol. I will explain. The last time he rode he crashed pretty hard so yesterday he was scared and would not ride. When he did work up the courage he went about ten feet and looped out. After that we loaded up and went home. So I can't say I got my money worth this time but we will next time

Lol. On a PW? Jack crashed his PW years ago and hated it after that, I don't blame him. Picked up a crf 50 and still won't get off it.

Lol. On a PW? Jack crashed his PW years ago and hated it after that, I don't blame him. Picked up a crf 50 and still won't get off it.

Hmmmm, I should have read your post more carefully. If he looped out he must not be on a PW, unless you got her really souped up!

Nope it's a polini. Darn thing is quick and with him on the seat, it hardly knows he is on there. That's my fault, being a crazy 50 dad, as soon as I seen him riding the pw I moved him up way to fast. I got to remember he is 5 and has no idea who Loretta Lynn is...:p
So, I am one again shopping for a pw

Nope it's a polini. Darn thing is quick and with him on the seat, it hardly knows he is on there. That's my fault, being a crazy 50 dad, as soon as I seen him riding the pw I moved him up way to fast. I got to remember he is 5 and has no idea who Loretta Lynn is...:p
So, I am one again shopping for a pw

I think my neighbor has a PW, I'll check to see if he wants to sell.

Back