OIR today

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
Just a shout out to the crew at OIR. They have done a really great job at all of the practice sessions they have had so far. If anyone has still not given it a shot, make sure you do if we get the chance again this year. Tricky conditions I'm sure to work with due to the weather this past week, but they made it work and it worked well. As much traction as you could handle. Lots of lines..etc.

So happy to have them up and running again as its one of the closest tracks to me.

Wish I could have made it today, I heard the same report from a few people. Good job Chet & Crew!

As always a killer time at OIR. Chet nick and the crew did a great job! Keep up the hard work guys. If you haven't made it out you have been missing out. The OIR crew has had the place dialed at every open practice so far! I can't stress enough how great they have done with threatening weather and bigger turnouts. Thanks for an awesome place to ride and all the hard work and dedication to the riders!

Track was perfect. They put in a really cool new section up top too that got super rutted. I enjoyed it.

Thanks to all that came out and for all the props, we pretty much threw everything we had at it for the prep. Dirt was very strange to work with but sticky sweet to ride. Hopefully we can get one more in this year.

Back