Your Harvest Day costume

nitrofish

PR Addict
Yes, Harvest Day not Halloween because we are a touchy feely world now a days. That's a whole nuther thread! Trick or treat in the neighborhood today got me thinking along with a few too many Miller lights about what I would think some of the Yahoos on this site might go as. Feel free to contribute.

Mr. Knox. 1 eared Donkey.
Mr. Briarcliff. Dale Jr.
Mr. Hershey. Ralph Sheheen.
Mr. Jarrett S. Carrot Top. (Sorry)
Mr. Scoob. Something to do with a mystery van.
Mr. John 250. Bubba.
Mr. Woody. Buzz Lightyear.
Mr. Spilldawg. Scrooge. (Only guy in the neighborhood that did not give out candy, you will be egged in the next few days)
Mr. Georgie Porgie. Skateboarder complete with sideways flat billed hat.
Mr. Malvern. UFC fighter.

Yes, Harvest Day not Halloween because we are a touchy feely world now a days. That's a whole nuther thread! Trick or treat in the neighborhood today got me thinking along with a few too many Miller lights about what I would think some of the Yahoos on this site might go as. Feel free to contribute.

Mr. Briarcliff. Dale Jr.
Mr. John 250. Bubba.
Mr. Spilldawg. Scrooge. (Only guy in the neighborhood that did not give out candy, you will be egged in the next few days)

I would be the fat Dale Jr., like how Elvis was known in the later years......Im the ghost of Halloween future for Dale Jr.

Its Halloween and its Christmas and not "the holidays" if that offends you... Too DAMN bad.

One ear donkey.... I love it... That's ASS for short.

I would be the WHITEST Bubba ever for sure!! Where can I buy me some JS7 gear for 2014?

Mr. Briarcliff. Dale Jr.
Mr. John 250. Bubba.

Ouch, Scrooge Here...next year I'm giving full size candy bars! Can I make up for lack of "Harvest Day" spirit with extra Christmas yard decorations?? Baahh Humbug

Ouch, Scrooge Here...next year I'm giving full size candy bars! Can I make up for lack of "Harvest Day" spirit with extra Christmas yard decorations?? Baahh Humbug

Lol! Too late. You have a herd of angry 8 year olds on 2 strokes looking for redemption.

Lorain Fireman, and my fiancée was a ghostbuster! image.jpg

Not sure why it's sideways?

Back