OMA MX season finale Sunday at Malvern

MalvernMX

PR Addict
This is the final OMA motocross of the season. Wow, this year flew by! Holeshot awards courtesy of Kames Sports.

We are going start things an hour later so things can warm up a bit and get lighter.

Gate opens at 7
Practice starts at 9:30
Racing about 11

You do realize that daylight saving ends Saturday night and most of that will be accomplished right? It'll be dark by 5:30!

Still rather be home at 7:30 and not 8:30. Plus I'm not a fan of night races, that series is over.

Saturday is our GP. It's mostly motocross track, so if you want a 45 minute non stop practice, you should try it! :)

Still rather be home at 7:30 and not 8:30. Plus I'm not a fan of night races, that series is over.

That all depends if there going to flip the 2 headed bike go first coin. I don't remember the last time quads have went first? I have been to 15 races this year and I know it hasn't been more than 5 of the races I have attended. Was last the past 2 weeks in a row might as well make it a hat trick.

You're in luck! Looks like rain early so quads go first!!!!

bahaha.jpg

That all depends if there going to flip the 2 headed bike go first coin. I don't remember the last time quads have went first? I have been to 15 races this year and I know it hasn't been more than 5 of the races I have attended. Was last the past 2 weeks in a row might as well make it a hat trick.

Looks like instead of crycycles, we have quad babies this week. Whaaaaa!

NASCAR is a great role model!

HAHA! I'm probably getting docked 50 owners points a put on probation until Dec. 31 for actions detrimental to the OMA.

(I'm gonna race, and have been, regardless of the circumstances so you'll have to deal with this whiny quad rider whining)

HAHA! I'm probably getting docked 50 owners points a put on probation until Dec. 31 for actions detrimental to the OMA.

(I'm gonna race, and have been, regardless of the circumstances so you'll have to deal with this whiny quad rider whining)

Hmmmm, I feel an order inversion coming on, and possibly a winner take all dash for cash at the banquet.....yep, we learn quickly from the big boys.

Well the rain all stayed north of us today. Got the gp done and the track drug flat. We did not rip the track today, only a light disk. Conditions will be good tomorrow.

We did get some rain after the GP but no harm done. After we chisel it deep in the morning it should be great.

Back