Jimbo 721 ... great vid from last winter!

hershey

PR Elite
Im looking forward to some fun trips like this one again this year!

[video=youtube_share;NgICJ0dk13w]http://youtu.be/NgICJ0dk13w[/video]

Thanks again for the footage Jimbo!!!! I still think this is one of the best riding edits Ive seen. Music, behind the scenes stuff and maybe mostly because of all the great friends.

I forgot about the concession chic that Smith was all oogly over.
I think I have more fun on weekend trips like this during the Winter than I have in the Summer now.

Oh Yeah!
Hated my bike but enjoyed the trip. A little rushed I think.
I have some fancy new lens (that I can't work) that he's free to use any time.

We need our camera crew again! We need to chip in to help pay Jimbo's way down!

I think a Vet ride calendar needs to be drafted. We pick a half dozen trips and choose the ones we can make. or do all.

I'm in for sure!!! If I can use Marc's lens especially!! That things a beauty!!! Where you guys thinking for this year??

I'm in for sure!!! If I can use Marc's lens especially!! That things a beauty!!! Where you guys thinking for this year??

Like I said at OIR Jimbo.... ANYTIME, Please!
Take this thing from me and use it like it should be. I suck soooo bad at / with it.

Think Smith on a mulch SX track on Potos bike......yeah, I'm that bad...

Like I said at OIR Jimbo.... ANYTIME, Please!
Take this thing from me and use it like it should be. I suck soooo bad at / with it.

Think Smith on a mulch SX track on Potos bike......yeah, I'm that bad...

Hmm That is pretty bad. Does it get any worse?

Lets go back here for one trip. It was not bad and not that for of a drive.

You had one of my favorite quotes in the last trip. you said" those guys are not getting their moneys's worth, they are jumping over half the track where I ride the WHOLE thing"
That makes two of us.

Back