I wish we could still ride motocross

adult-playground-1.jpg

Ok, So I have been thinking a lot about those purposed changes by the idiot overseas and I MAY have changed my mind on one of his suggestions... The one moto format. Hey, I am trying to be more open minded...
Of course we all understand the two moto concept, To an outsider, they have no idea why we race twice.
Not that we have to be like all the others but, It works with Supercross and... well, why not?

The other ideas of eliminating classes and creating an age limit are just stupid and he should be hung by his thumbs for even mentioning.. "Who can control a 450?" Apparently he does not even watch his own sport.

Since I am a numbers guy, I figured I would look at the "what if's" when it came down to points. Using his purposed point system and only awarding points for the second moto, The final order for points would have looked very similar to what we ended up with this year. And what was different, I kinda like.
Below is the comparison of the two points system. What do you think? (BTW, I kinda like the penalty box idea also, just not sure what you can do to receive a penalty???) This is just the top 15 and some of the bottom few may be slightly different if you account for everyone's points back to 40th place.
1 Moto format with new pointsCurrent 2 moto format
RyanVillopoto574 1. Ryan Villopoto
RyanDungey538 2. Ryan Dungey
TreyCanard420 3. Justin Barcia
JustinBarcia401 4. Trey Canard
JamesStewart391 5. James Stewart
JakeWeimer376 6. Jake Weimer
BrocTickle351 7. Andrew Short
MalcolmStewart341 8. Broc Tickle
AndrewShort335 9. Mike Alessi
JustinBrayton326 10. Josh Grant
MikeAlessi323 11. Justin Brayton
PhilNicoletti276 12. Tyla Rattray
ChadReed263 13. Malcolm Stewart
JoshuaGrant247 14. Phil Nicoletti
TylaRattray237 15. Chad Reed
RyanSipes23416. Ryan Sipes147
WestonPeick15717. Weston Peick102

<colgroup><col width="64" style="width: 48pt;" span="4"> <col width="136" style="width: 102pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4973;"> <col width="64" style="width: 48pt;"> <tbody>
</tbody>

cur·mud·geon

noun
\(ˌ)kər-ˈmə-jən\: a person (especially an old man) who is easily annoyed or angered and who often complains

I have become this.

However- at least once a year- I'm trying that "lip".
Where do I apply to borrow a set of the red lipstick covered ones? The dirt ones do nothing for my manhood.

I have become this.

However- at least once a year- I'm trying that "lip".
Where do I apply to borrow a set of the red lipstick covered ones? The dirt ones do nothing for my manhood.

The red lipstick ones could certainly do *something* for your manhood. Mine too but not at the same time
and I'm sure Amy the Wonderwife would not approve in any case.

Back