BC - Last Ride????

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Here we go again...its getting to be that time where the bottom could fall out at any moment. I seriously hope it doesn't, but its always after the fact that we realize its over. Sweatshirts trump umbrellas. Better get to the Cliff one last time, Motocross Happens. Planning to be open both days!

BTW I hung the weights on the Deere, finally. And we mounted the rakes/rolling baskets behind the chisel plow, finally. I think I have sitting the baskets for 2-3 years. I only had the weights since June of 2012. not so bad. So it should be interesting to see if there is a difference. Next on the list is a big damn roller/packer, to help us in the event of oncoming rain. I might even paint that on the side of it; BDR.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div><P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

I got the c track worked up so far. It's pretty damn good, maybe four bad spots that I need to push out and fix up with the dozer. The rest is perfect. The new chiselfecta implement is working as expected. Heading to the big track next, unless its a shocking flip from what I have seen so far, I'd say we are in good shape to ride tomorrow.

I can't believe how much better the dirt breaks up, the disc might be parked for awhile.

I got the c track worked up so far. It's pretty damn good, maybe four bad spots that I need to push out and fix up with the dozer. The rest is perfect. The new chiselfecta implement is working as expected. Heading to the big track next, unless its a shocking flip from what I have seen so far, I'd say we are in good shape to ride tomorrow.

I can't believe how much better the dirt breaks up, the disc might be parked for awhile.

Big track has way more moisture, it will be sticky and tack city. Tons of traction. The c track will be an absolute A plus. Good dirt over there. Perfecto brownie tray.

Jo u need to take a lap around u everyonce in a while to c what farmers use to make the soil look like glass , ive been pulling a great plains turbo chisel with double rolling baskets on a 8 wheeled jd tractor and I think to myself damn this would b perfect to ride on. Wish I had time to come to cliff to ride.

Jo u need to take a lap around u everyonce in a while to c what farmers use to make the soil look like glass , ive been pulling a great plains turbo chisel with double rolling baskets on a 8 wheeled jd tractor and I think to myself damn this would b perfect to ride on. Wish I had time to come to cliff to ride.

I have seen the double baskets, an now that i have used the single basket......I am curious. 8 wheels though? High dollar living there. Bummer you cant ride Greg.

Everyone, we received no rain overnight, so open at 11 everyone.

Open at 11, no rain last night, tracks will be perfect right off the rip!

Do not forget to set your clocks back one hour!

IMG_8245.jpg

IMG_8233.jpgIMG_8231.jpgIMG_8229.jpg

Wow......what a perfect day. Just enough moisture not to stick to the bike, but enough to make the bike stick...

The one picture bike # 131 is my son Tommy. First time their love the track. He will be back. Thanks for the picture.

No. My outher 450 is his now. He is going to start riding again. I'm still on the retire list. From the wife. I sneak a ride here and their.

Back