Action sports

cutty22

PR Member
I just rebuilt the 78 Yz and I think I'm going to ride the post vintage class nov the 16 th over at action sports gp so drag out the vintage iron one more time and come on out! I would like to get a few bikes with me!!!

I just rebuilt the 78 Yz and I think I'm going to ride the post vintage class nov the 16 th over at action sports gp so drag out the vintage iron one more time and come on out! I would like to get a few bikes with me!!!

If the weather is good and dry I'll ride my '83. I'm really tired of mud this year. Or we could Chappy race, as long as you don't use your cheater pedals on the big hilll!

That sounds like a great time, I may come out of retirement and show up. I will see if I can get the KTM to fire up.

i will have to put some new tires on the chappy for that! and kevin if your bike wont fire up you can ride mine so i dont have to ride two classes!!!!

I can't imagine anything but mud tomorrow at 11:00. If I ride the first session I'll more than likely be on the '96.

Yep, mud at 11:00 and a 360 Husky with a mind of its' own. Even stopped and fell over on the big hill. Oh well, can't control the weather, especially this year! Track should be getting better as the day goes on...

Back