Almost there!

Zman

PR Addict
Arm is feeling good! Today the OSET, next week the 65! Mitchy is so happy to be riding something again! He said it was like serving a jail sentence not to be able to ride! I corrected him fast on that thought!

Great news.. Maybe you guys can join us on one of the MM trips or moto weekend in the south this winter.
I know I am going to take the kids and bikes in the FEB Monster Mountain trip.

there are a bunch of other videos with those bikes on you tube. 3.5 year old kid riding... cool.

Trials!
How is that thing? Jerky at all?
I Watched some vids....looks like fun for the kids. Better than pit bikes.
They practice on pallets....great idea!

Yeah...this thing is a blast. Best decision to sell his TTR110 and get it. It seemed all year at the tracks, the pit bike riding was shut down for kids or you had to pay to run them...I understand why...not going there. I have been to plenty where it was crazy. I really tried hard to keep him under wraps, and for the most part, think I did, but you know the drill...give him a 4 speed gas unit and who knows what happens when he is out of sight.

So, I first saw one at Lorettas as Ryder Defrancisco went by on one...

Anyway, they make a 12 inch, 16 inch and 20 inch wheel. We bought the 20.. Thought it would make for a great pit bike as well as give him something to do around the house and also give him a tool to work his balance. I watched many of the videos Double D and you mentioned and was hooked.

live91989_oset203.jpg

So, there are 2 controls. A hi-lo button..only controls top speed. From 15mph on low to 20 on hi. The other control is the Potentiometer...it controls the jerky bit and how fast you want it to hit top end or the torque, I guess. On hi, it is jerky, but really is impressive and rips. With me on it will stand straight up and has more torque than my 450...so to speak. My wheelie skills are getting much better with little effort...hahah. Mitchy hates that setting as it jolts his arms and no way can he keep the front end on the ground. That is good so I know he will not mess with it. My first time, I thought...come on..can't be that big of a deal...looped it out and Mitchy was rolling in laughter... I was chasing the bike as I did not want it to hit the deck.

We have found a control setting for Mitchy that is smooth power, yet he can still bounce up curbs, steps and whatever he can find around this neighborhood. Good news also, with this setting, you will need a mile to get the bike up to top speed. So, I can keep this down at the tracks and he will only be able to go so fast in the short pit distances. Plus, he really does not like it on hi as it is too much for him...a bit scared of it. The other hope is he will only ride for so long at the races as his legs will get tired and he will come back and enjoy his mother and fathers company.

The adjustable suspension and hydraulic disc brakes are a bonus...Like a downhill MTB with a electric motor. Gets 2 hours of wide open riding, which you really never do, on a charge. Charges in a couple of hours and has a little light meter to let you know where your charge is at.

First tests at tracks are first, in 2 weeks, as we go down to Millsaps for a 2 day 65cc camp..and then Mini-O's the week of Thanksgiving.

Double-D...get me the dates we are going to be traveling south in Dec, Jan, and Feb... and yes I am riding again this year...1 year off was enough...time to show Mitchy I can still ride.....maybe! We would love to hook up with the group if the schedules work out.

This is the guy that developed these things, kid...good little rider.

when are you going in Feb?

We will have to start a couple trip threads in the Vet section.

I am planning a trip FEB 13th till 17th. Monster Mountain. Or where there is good weather.

I will not wait til FEB to do a road trip, so we need a November trip and a December trip and a January trip set up.

Z man, where did you buy Z trials bike? I was looking at the CA dealers page..

I will PM u the phone number.. he has 2 16 inches in stock and a 20 on the way.. He is in PA.. 2 hrs away.

Yes in Feb dates.. That is the weekend kids are off school Friday and Monday.. Leaving south Thursday night.

Also in FLA/GA week after Christmas riding.. We can start thread in Vet section on our trips.

We will have to start a couple trip threads in the Vet section.

I am planning a trip FEB 13th till 17th. Monster Mountain. Or where there is good weather.

I will not wait til FEB to do a road trip, so we need a November trip and a December trip and a January trip set up.

Z man, where did you buy Z trials bike? I was looking at the CA dealers page..

Crud! I'm gonna be leaving Cleveland the 17th and gonna head south then...boooo. I could probably swing an extra week if I can get over the plaque of death and not use PTO this week.

[Z man, where did you buy Z trials bike? I was looking at the CA dealers page..[/QUOTE]

Kirk at KRW cycles has them in stock. Last time I was there, he had one of each.

[Z man, where did you buy Z trials bike? I was looking at the CA dealers page..

Kirk at KRW cycles has them in stock. Last time I was there, he had one of each.[/QUOTE]

I was in KRW on Friday. He still has both them sitting there.

just listed pw 50, KTM senior, honda 230 and a king quad. more to come. After I sell a couple things I will get on for the boys to play on. They love rays. Maybe this will be Coles thing???
Nick does anything dangerous..

Double D, get 2 Oset 20" so we can have Trials Battles over the Bulldozer and old Pallet piles......... I promise I won't break the trials bike for at least 10 minutes this time!

Double D, get 2 Oset 20" so we can have Trials Battles over the Bulldozer and old Pallet piles......... I promise I won't break the trials bike for at least 10 minutes this time!

While Randy and RAMFS try to kill us with the excavator and the Loader!

Sounds like the makings of a new reality Game show for TV:

American Trials Warriors take on Construction Equipment

We can get Sponsors then and have them pay for everything.......... when are we filming the pilot?

Back