Crow Canyon Turke Run Photos

Track looks good!
Crap, it looks like SX demos....did they have SX demos? I could have swore that I read it was going to be EXE demos......

yes they did have the '14 350SXF, i didnt demo the sx bikes at crow canyon, but i rode them at redbud back in june and it is much better than my 2011. i heard a lot of people saying they liked the 350 though both the sx and xcw.

I liked the 350sx and the 450sx. they both handled really well and the suspension was good for just jumping on the bike. I had my 14 crf450 down there to Sharc, you missed a good day to try some new bikes.

I rode the 250 and the 350 and liked them both. Handles way way different and better than my 08 and the best thing about them is the happy button. Short people love the happy button.

I liked the 350sx and the 450sx. they both handled really well and the suspension was good for just jumping on the bike. I had my 14 crf450 down there to Sharc, you missed a good day to try some new bikes.

14CRF???? You so lucky......
say it aint so...

The Red 13 & 14 are the same no?
Air forks on the 14 CRF?

....you so lucky....

14 CRF is lightly updated from 13, mostly minor motor updates like port shapes. Yes still air forks.

Yes its much the same as the 13, the few things they did were noticeable. the motor seems stronger bottom and middle for sure, and the air forks revalved for 14. I haven't gotten the suspension dialed yet, the guy I bought it off of had a heavier rear spring put on it before he had it broke in. I think Im going back to the stock spring.

Back