BC - Weekend Riding

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend, it all depends on mother nature over the next two days. If we don't get too much rain, we will ride this coming weekend, please check back.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Thinking showers might make for a good weekend? Done early AM today and ol' windy will prevail somewhat. Temps looking good with a little sunshine in the forecast. Might make for a good birthday Sunday and my last ride of the year I am thinking...

Thanks JO. Been a good season. :)

Purdy's trying to tell me he can ride tomorrow... if you see me there tomorrow, he actually is coming or there. ..

All the National talk has me pumped to tame the cliff! Only problem is quad needs torn down for the winter.. Busting out the 2 wheels tomorrow! Everyone better watch out!

Open today (Sunday) at 11, if I were to guess, this will probably be it. The Forecast for next weekend is looking bad, it would be tough to get it back decent again.

'Twas a good season l
... at least for me. Coulda raced more, but rode a bunch at least. Looking forward to next year. Had my happy birthday eve last ride yesterday. Even got an early birthday present with an old riding buddy coming out to ride. Thanks JO. See ya next year with a newly repaired healed up shoulder. ;)

Back