Red bull straight rhythm

Ive watched it too. It is interesting but I dont see it being the "Evolution of SX" they are calling it. Kinda boring without corners to me.

Kinda coolio. Couldn't watch it all the time, but without corners, I could pretty fast at it in the Vet class. ;) Also, lil' bro hanging with big bro pretty good and the Frenchmen seemed to have Dungey covered....

Ive watched it too. It is interesting but I dont see it being the "Evolution of SX" they are calling it. Kinda boring without corners to me.

Would be a cool x games event with bracket racing. It's exciting....no block passing just seeing who can rhythm the smoothest. Raw speed and great judgement. Takes the corner out of the equation, and corners do separate the elite from the professional!

Would be a cool x games event with bracket racing. It's exciting....no block passing just seeing who can rhythm the smoothest. Raw speed and great judgement. Takes the corner out of the equation, and corners do separate the elite from the professional!

I agree!

Looks like alot of fun IMO. But that might b bc i suck at cornering, but the "Evolution of SX" eh probably not. You can really see who has their scrubbing mastered. Stewart would probably do really well all the time in somthin like this.

I think this is a great idea. I think it should be timed just like drag racing, lowest time wins. It would be very sweet for x games and I think if televised it has the potential to be popular with fans of all types of motorized racing.

Back