OIR open this Sunday 11/10

Nick46

PR Addict
Track will be open from 9 to 5 on Sunday the 10th. $25 a rider. Bikes only. Track should be pretty good. This wll be the last time we open this year.
Thanks
Chet and Nick
330 618 1396<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>Special thanks to Kames, State 8 Motorcycles, Epik Graphics, Coppersmith, and Monster Energy!</div></blockquote></div>

Track should be great, we are even going to have to put some water down. Bikes only. Peewee track will also be open and prepped.

See you out there guys! Thanks again for allowing us to come ride the track every other week! Its been awesome and super fun! Tomorrow I'm planning on doing some more filming for the video!! Got quite a bit before but still want to get some other stuff and a few more shots of some other riders and the people working out there! See ya in the morning!!!

First time riding for me since July. I didn't ride much b/c I was froze, and forgot how to ride, but the track was great! You guys are doing an outstanding job! Thanks again!

Awesome time at OIR today.
Track was perfect. Nice ruts, big chop and good traction.
Hammered for two hrs and wore a blister on my thumb.
Nice end to the season.
Thanks!

Track was awesome! We rode as much as we could handle. There was a small break, and then we rode till the gas was gone. It was perfect riding, but a little chilly standing around. I don't think the track could have been better, good job OIR.

Back