switchback raceway new indoor layout

I really like your new camera

dustin-videocam-sm.jpg

Yes, I know the quality is bad. lol We will get something better up or go to Switchback Raceway, LLC facebook to see some better quality clips along with the above crap. I didn't post it here but at least it's footage - just human nature to complain about everything. lol

was there sunday as they were finishin it, first let me say that anyone that hasnt been there is missing out, the outdoor tracks are so sweet let alone the indoor.it took me an hour and 30 from here n green.its my new hangout through this winter 4 sure, three times the size as ram jam and not 35 to ride either.lets go this weekend hershey.

was there sunday as they were finishin it, first let me say that anyone that hasnt been there is missing out, the outdoor tracks are so sweet let alone the indoor.it took me an hour and 30 from here n green.its my new hangout through this winter 4 sure, three times the size as ram jam and not 35 to ride either.lets go this weekend hershey.

Green near Akron? I am in Uniontown. Let me know when you want to go. I plan to keep riding all winter, indoors up here or anywhere down south.

shoot i just studded a pair of tires for woods all winter in wellsvile and canton south, indoor, outdoor dont matter as long as i can turn the throttle on somethin twice a week.lol

Back