2014 ATVMX Nationals Schedule

Last bonfire I remember at the Cliff, the person in charge of lighting it was holding the roman candle backwards and instead of shooting the fireballs at the diesel soaked pile, he was shooting directly at the diesel tank in the back of the red GMC! Near disaster avoided somehow...

Last bonfire I remember at the Cliff, the person in charge of lighting it was holding the roman candle backwards and instead of shooting the fireballs at the diesel soaked pile, he was shooting directly at the diesel tank in the back of the red GMC! Near disaster avoided somehow...

Lol....

Now now, I didn't bring up your 5 seconds of fame on the pit bike!!

haha yep Woody called it. That was the Biggest fire I have ever witnessed in person. After I took over roman candle duty that is.

Davefest this year had it on the initial explosion. That was plenty of gallons this year Smiff, just right. I vote for no additional added fuel next year however...

Full Schedule is now available http://atvmotocross.com/events

Rd 1 Aonia Pass MX March 22, 2014
Rd 2 Muddy Creek Aprill 5, 2014
Rd 3 High Point May 17, 2014
Rd 4 Sunset Ridge May 31, 2014
Rd 5 BriarCliff MX June 14, 2014
Rd 6 Spring Creek MX June 28, 2014
Rd 7 Unadilla July 12, 2014
Rd 8 RedBud July 26, 2014
Rd 9 Loretta Lynn's August 9, 2014

Grrrrr. High Point same weekend as LL qualifier at Briarcliff. Well, I guess we will find out early what the boy wants to race more.

Back