Boyesen RAD Valve vs. V-Force Delta 3 Reed Valve?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
OK,

I would figure someone would have posted this question before. I searched it a little. No dice, so here goes...

I've always heard of and actually had the V-Force on my 2003 KX250. I have a 2005 KX250 with a Gorr 300cc (294 kit is what I bought, but thinking 291 is stamped on the side of the cylinder) right now with stock reed cage. The V-Force on the '03 'twas nice, but never hear much about nor had the RAD Valve, so I is curious and I asks....

In your opinion, which is better and why? Does one give a better this, but the other a better that? Low end, Mid, on top? Though came to mind, so thought I'd ask.

Suppose I could have put this in the Fuel forum, but Admin can move it if they likey. Laters.

Never used a boyesen. Although you can't deny the noticeability of throttle response and rev when bolting on a vforce. I thinks it's a better buy than a pipe.

Ive had the Vforce, and Ive had the Boyesen RAD valve... Had them on 2 different bikes obviously, and on my 2012 YZ I just bought the Boysen reeds ( $32 from Motosport) and installed them on my stock reed cage and guess what, no real noticable difference from spending $135+ on the cage vs. the $32 on just the reeds... Just my thoughts though..

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1zSb6f3OzMc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Try calling boyesen ask them why you should buy there product and not a vforce. Then call vforce and do the same.

Boyesen talked to me for sometime last year about there products. Got me sold on the water pump kit for the 2 smokers

Try calling boyesen ask them why you should buy there product and not a vforce. Then call vforce and do the same.

Boyesen talked to me for sometime last year about there products. Got me sold on the water pump kit for the 2 smokers

Good idea. I just may do that. I have until next May before I'll be able to ride, so I got some time...

Back