O.I.R. 2013 Video

JIMBO_K_721

PR Member
Just a little video of some of the locals @ the newly reopened Ohio International Raceway that was an end of the season BLAST! Hope you like it! Track has been amazing every time they've been open. Nothing crazy just a simple little video of some people having fun riding there dirt

Good looking track. I bet if you disc it deep and water good, it will rut up nice.
Who ever 153 is on the Husky... You need some much stiffer fork springs and it may go through a corner. Just saying

Good looking track. I bet if you disc it deep and water good, it will rut up nice.
Who ever 153 is on the Husky... You need some much stiffer fork springs and it may go through a corner. Just saying

Thats DMX153 on here! Lol......... Good guy.

Nice job as always Jimbo, you always pick interesting sound tracks to go with your vids. Makes them that much better

It's a Husky thing Chris, you wouldn't understand.....

lol bike looks cool but man it dives in the corner. interesting line into the next corner...:p

Shark, the zuk looks killer with the forks. dig the factory hoody. you hanny wantabe
may have to venture up there next year. hell of a haul from Dayton. 10 pounds down, 50 to go. im such a fat ass

Great VID Jimbo! You have a gift for filming man.

Chris, these Huskies come stock with 260mm front rotor and Brembo systems. I think part of that dive is me grabbing too much brake. This was my first real ride on it and it wasn't until BC a few weeks ago that I started messing with the clickers. I haven't even set the sag yet. Look me up next year and you can take it for a spin.

Wow. For all the b#*ching bike riders do about how quad riders destroy their berms and ruts and should be kept out of tracks, I saw maybe 5-6 corner ruts we might have blown out just a little. That track was as flat as can be.

And there's also the argument you guys make about letting quads in cuts down on track time. So I should have to give up any and all track time so you don't have to give up 15 minutes? You guys couldn't cope with us for just one ride, the last of the season? Thanks for keeping a lifelong local out of his favorite track.

Sorry bout the thread high jack but with the season essentially over I had to get that off my chest. I miss OIR. Sweet vid and nice riding.

Wow. For all the b#*ching bike riders do about how quad riders destroy their berms and ruts and should be kept out of tracks, I saw maybe 5-6 corner ruts we might have blown out just a little. That track was as flat as can be.
Thanks for keeping a lifelong local out of his favorite track.

Sorry bout the thread high jack but with the season essentially over I had to get that off my chest. I miss OIR. Sweet vid and nice riding.

You obviously havent been to the track on a ride day. The time before this when I was there it was rut city. The vid doesnt show you the perspective needed to see that. And how is it your favorite track when the the Hand family didnt allow them either? When did you have the chance to ride it on a quad when it was prepped and race ready? That would have been 15 years ago when Dave S was running the place.......

Yep, about 15 years ago. And I was there in April at the first open ride when even some bikes were complaining about the ruts ( it was crazy soft).

I started a new thread with a proposed solution so I'm not just complaining. Please check that one out so this doesn't get way off topic.

You shouldn't compare a winter track to a summer track or even a spring track. Dirt consistency changes because of many things and temperature is just one of them. Notice all the sweatshirts and jackets. It was brutally cold. Cold dirt don’t rut. But it sure did get choppy!

Back