First trip on GA soil for Mitchy!

Zman

PR Addict
Pulled into MTF and ended up getting 3 hours on the track before 2 more days of the same. What a great facility...Mitchy told me after today he is done with the cold of the north and wants to move down south. See what the rest of the weekend brings, but the weather is warm, the track is awesome, and there are some really fast dudes burning fast laps and testing suspension.

Even Mitchy's mom found a friend that wanted to shake hands.

DSC_0231.jpgDSC_0001.jpgDSC_0072.jpgDSC_0085.jpgDSC_0114.jpgDSC_0120.jpgDSC_0125.jpgDSC_0154.jpgDSC_0163.jpg

Very nice pictures. Z boy is ahead of his time. It took me to 46 to realize I am done with the north!!!

attachment.php

ZBOY, I love this kid. Seems like just last week he was injured and here he is at MTF. He has such heart. If we ever get our sponsor package up and running I'd like Mitchy to be first on the list.

Thanks sooo much all.. Yeah when he had to miss Vegas Monster Cup, we plugged this in for a replacement. Great day but 8a-5p wore him out. He is learning a lot and holding his own. 12 total in the class and he is a bit young to some of the 11 year olds being 9, but doesn't seem to phase him. They moved the kids to the SX track for the morning and he was working some good rhythm stuff and big doubles with steep faces.. Made me a bit nervous...1 cartwheel working 4th pegged sweeping corners... No injuries.. Another day, then back home!

Lil' SX rhythm section!

Back