Michigan Indoor Tracks?

ddmx488

PR Addict
Anyone aware of any Michigan indoor tracks? I've did some quick browsing on the internet to no avail. Looks like Pro Source is closed up and also a newer track they had built near Flint is closed up. Hopefully the 4.5hrs to RAMJAM isn't my closest option, although I always like supporting them.

I lvied in MI for a few years and even worked at a Moto shop near Detroit. Nothing was ever spoken there of an indoor track.

Michigan Mafia. Do not know any details on them as far as when open, fees, etc.

Hope to see you this winter.

Thanks,
Rae Lynn :)

It is nice to have Baja as the home track. That track you posted showed as closed when I looked a few days back so ill just have to keep an eye on it. Looks neat though.

Had my first AC separation at Pro Source. KTM 525 indoors....what was I thinking?
I think Rocket lost a few teeth in that place too.

Sharc's correct, I spit out a few teeth in Pro Source's indoor track one winter. Losing my teeth in MX during the winter when I'm a hockey player seemed backwards.......... so I decided to leave MX for the summers and Hockey for the winters to keep things in perspective from then on. Everyone assumes I lost my front teeth from playing hockey, but MX did them in! Plus my large bore 4 strokes aren't really made for the tight confines of indoor riding.... I'm better off recharging my MX passion in the winter by taking the season off.

Ray's is where I'll do my winter riding on a bicycle now, but the possibility of losing teeth in there is still high with a face plant into the cement.

Wish I were that far north too. I would not be worried about riding the MX bike, I would be on a sled all winter. Used to go riding in Waters about 5 or 6 times a year, and then sold the snowmobiles a while back. Every winter I want a couple more sleds for sure! The wife is just totally against it.

There used to be a really nice indoor track in Zeeland, kind of south and west of Grand Rapids. They were expensive but the place was heated real well with minimal fumes. Talked to the owner once and seemed really nice.

Back