AMA Series 2014 Schedule Posted

k01

PR Elite
Apparently all "Subject to change".
One day motocross only format should be more convenient for travelers.
Good reason to hit Mammoth East once again.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Apparently all "Subject to change".
One day motocross only format should be more convenient for travelers.
Good reason to hit Mammoth East once again.

52 class offferings on a 1 day format.
Spins my head trying to imagine coordinating gate lineups on that.

mxkid

PR Member
This will be interesting!!! I dont know how this will work to grow the series,I am planning on building a vintage bike to ride in the upcoming year, looks like I will just be riding EVO in AMA.If this series doesnt have any more riders than last year this may work,but it may cut down entries on the people that run vintage and evo.Also looks like several National Champs will be running with the big boys!!!
52 class offferings on a 1 day format.
Spins my head trying to imagine coordinating gate lineups on that.

VLK943

PR Member
NovTentative 2014 Cross Country, Vintage MX and Post Vintage MX schedules
Posted by admin
Tentative 2014 Cross Country schedule
3/1-2 Desoto Motorsport Park; Grand Cane, LA
3/15-16 White Lightning; Chester, SC
4/11 Diamond Don’s; Jefferson, TX
4/26-27 Perry Mountain; Maplesville, AL (ISDT Qualifier #1)
5/10-11 Razorback Riders; Coombs, AR (ISDT Qualifier #2)
5/30 Unadilla Valley Sports Center; New Berlin, N
6/14-15 Clear Fork Resort; Mansfield, OH
6/28-29 Bluegrass Cross Country; Bonnieville, KY
7/26-27 McKee’s Sky Ranch; Terra Alta, WV
9/13-14 Hayes Property; Ramsey, IL
9/27-28 Arkansas Dirt Riders; New Blaine, AR
10/11 Barber Motorsports Park; Leeds, AL
10/25-26 John Zink Ranch; Sand Springs, OK (ISDT Reunion Ride)

Tentative 2014 Vintage Motocross schedule
2/22 The Farm; Anza, CA
3/1 Desoto Motorsport Park; Grand Cane, LA
3/22 Motocross of Marion County; Reddick, FL
4/12 Diamond Don’s; Jefferson, TX
5/4 Devil’s Ridge; Sanford, NC
5/31 Unadilla Valley Sports Center; New Berlin, NY
6/14 Clear Fork Resort; Mansfield, OH
6/28 Sky High MX Park; Old Appleton, MO
7/26 McKee’s Sky Ranch; Terra Alta, WV
8/16 800 MX Park; Hopkinsville, KY
9/6 Delta Motorsports Park; Toledo, OH
9/7 Glen Helen Raceway; San Bernardino, CA
9/13 Rattler’s Run; Spokane, WA
9/20 Lake Sugar Tree Motorsport Park; Axton, VA
9/27 Arkansas Dirt Riders; New Blaine, AR
10/12 Barber Motorsports Park; Leeds, AL
10/19 Hollister Hills SVRA; Hollister, CA
10/25 HLR Motorsports; Moberly, MO
11/8 Rio Bravo Motocross Park; Houston, TX

Tentative 2014 Post Vintage Motocross schedule
2/23 The Farm; Anza, CA
3/2 Desoto Motorsport Park; Grand Cane, LA
3/23 Motocross of Marion County; Reddick, FL
4/13 Diamond Don’s; Jefferson, TX

Category : Uncategorized
Bookmark :
Diggdel.icio.usStumbleuponRedit it

VLK943

PR Member
Was also listed on actions site as an AHRMA event a few weeks later. That's to bad I like that track. Ahrma has added some cool new places to the list this year! Delta should be good. Lots of history there.

mxkid

PR Member
Well gotta give AMA and AHRMA credit for not conflicting schedules! I told both that I just wanna race!I guess in 2014 I will get that chance,I put 22,000 miles on the old van this year,looks like 35,000 + next year. NQ with you working all those weekends,would you like to sponsor me???

25guy

Noob
Talked to the AMA guy...said that the first round at Athens would have Hare Scrambles on Saturday and Motocross on Sunday. Mid-Ohio is staying the same with Friday Hare Scrambles and Vintage on Saturday Post Vintage on Sunday.

Said that the AMA will have a Hare Scramble series but the dates have not been locked down yet. Some of the Motocross rounds could have Hare Scrambles. Atleast I can ride the first and second rounds...

NQ1965

PR Elite
Tentative AHRMA schedule:

6/14 Clear Fork Resort; Mansfield, OH
9/6 Delta Motorsports Park; Toledo, OH
----------------

Not meaning to be cynical, ungrateful or a know it all but I wonder how AHRMA come up with these two?

Delta Raceway I've heard of from when we've had "lost but not forgotten Ohio tracks" threads here on Pitracer.
Delta is not exactly a track that I recall being mentioned on here as an active track? Still open and racing?

Clearfork Resort? Do they even have a real track?

Neither track is even listed in the Pitracer track guide?

===================================

Well gotta give AMA and AHRMA credit for not conflicting schedules! I told both that I just wanna race!I guess in 2014 I will get that chance,I put 22,000 miles on the old van this year,looks like 35,000 + next year. NQ with you working all those weekends,would you like to sponsor me???

Mike, you deserve the Pitracer "Vintage Racer of the Year" award for Central Ohio. You almost toured the whole USA.

I'll sponsor ya! You can have what's left over after my sponsoring the IRS and the grand kids. Might as well support you, I couldn't stay ahead of you on the track !

mooch

PR Elite
Delta has ran non-stop for quite a few years. They used to be district 12, was then taken over by Barry Mayo who runs the MRA organization up north once D12 went belly up, they have regular practices, mx races and GP races at Delta.

Unlike a lot of places up north, the track is more on the hardpack side rather than sandy. The first national level pro race I went to was a 1974 TransAMA race held at Delta.

Jim598

PR Addict
clearfork ran harescrambles in 2011 promoted by Mansfield motorcycle club.. pretty cool place.... there mx track has potential but the would need someone like Drew to promote it and build it better... really nice place though, plenty of parking. I think they have a website.. for sure they are on facebook. clearfork resort