Daytona / South Riding trip

John250

PR Founding Father
Anyone like a VACATION? Heading south in March for the Daytona Amateur SX? Pro SX, Bike Week, or some riding at PAX, Ocala, the new WW in Jacksonville? Need a place to stay close to all of them? Plus on the beach.......I can hook you up.

I have a ocean view studio Condo (sleeps 4) that I will rent you in Daytona Beach Shores. March 1 - 8 and I also have March 8 - 15 (Bike Week) available. Has separate bedroom, full kitchen, one bath. New furniture, flat screen TV, mattress and carpet last year. Heated Pool, Jacuzzi, Gas Grills and new patio furniture. $550 for week 1 - 8 and and $800 for week 8 - 15 ....NO TAXES. You pay me, and I give you the keys for the week.

Ocala is 1.5 hours, PAX is 45 minutes, Orlando is 45 minutes, and the new WW is 1.5 hours. So your right close to many different tracks each way, and can stay on the beach as a bonus!! Daytona Speedway is 10 minutes away.

Awesome deal, but I am willing to negotiate the rate to get this place rented. Call me if your interested. 937-603-3120. Share on your pages, so maybe some of your friends are interested!

TI room.jpgTI poolside.jpgTI hottub.jpgTI hottubandgazebo.jpg

Do you know the dates of the amateur supercross? I might be interested if it works ut with my work schedule.

The pro supercross is the first Saturday of bike week, march 8 in the evening. The amateur sx is March 9 & 10 on Sunday and Monday.

Hershey I am still planning on going. I bought another larger unit last year. So I have this unit plus the one I will be staying in also. Don't think the wife and daughters are going. They will be in Destin cheerleafing.

My parents may be interested in the first week. I'll be down there Feb 18th-March 13th. They are going to come down That week before the 8th. PM your phone number, i'll have them call for specifics.

The Daytona SX and racing the Amateur is on my bucket list. Cameron and I were going to go down in 2014 but my daughter got engaged so all my vacation time and cash is going towards her wedding.
Maybe next year

Take them to courthouse and pay $100, then take them south with you and cameron for the honeymoon. Win. Win...and Win.

Is there enough parking for truck an trailer

I always see trucks and tons of trailers in those parking lots during bike week. I'd guess and say yes.........everyone down there is welcoming of bikers that week and they understand there will be trailers.

Take them to courthouse and pay $100, then take them south with you and cameron for the honeymoon. Win. Win...and Win.

I have tried with both daughters to get them to elope in Vegas and i would pay but only if its the first weekend of May. Can you say season finally of SX! LOL

I always see trucks and tons of trailers in those parking lots during bike week. I'd guess and say yes.........everyone down there is welcoming of bikers that week and they understand there will be trailers.

this place has a very small parking lot. One spot per customer no trailers. There is a safe spot for trailers up the street, starting at $10 a day, or give me your number, and I have a guy up the street that allows parking in his front yard for about the same price. Have had many friends park things there in years past with no issues.

If you want to keep your trailer in New Smyrna at our small vacation house that's no problem....New Smyrna about 20-30 minute drive to the strip. But Flagler ave is a fun place to stop by in New Smyrna. I'll be down there most of End of feb and first two weeks of march.

Back