AHRMA 2014 Tentative Schedule

I heard to many people complained about smith rd. I have no idea why that track was great for vintage and post!

I have no idea why that track was great for vintage and post!

I do Jeff,

When you are naively fooled that you're a "Real" motocross Racer only make it to 3 races a year, ( like me :) ), and only far enough away from home that your jalopy pickup will juuuuuuuuust make it without becoming a broken down highway hazard, and you got to line up against many that traveled far and long, it was THE RACE of THE SUMMER!

For me,
Smith Rd isn't a track shaped out of a flat hayfield. Has elevation changes and jumps.

Ok saw some questions in the "AMA" thread about AHRMA races, figured I'd answer them in the correct thread.

www.racemra.com is the website that will provide Delta information.

Clear Fork http://clearforkski.com/ has had CRA Hare Scrambles in the past but I've never seen anything regarding MX races there.

I'll refrain from complaining, hold an open optimistic view and Thank AHRMA for bringing 2 events to Ohio.
Lets hope and push for cool tracks, good turnouts, good racing and many returns.

NQ will be interesting with AHRMA venues,I was at Delta once in 1981 a guy from Michigan showed up on a maico with 1N on his bike,didnt see him much! I was surprised by 2 AHRMA events in Ohio with turnouts in the past! The race to attend is Unadilla,the only other race that i've been to that comes close is Diamond Dons.

NQ will be interesting with AHRMA venues,I was at Delta once in 1981 a guy from Michigan showed up on a maico with 1N on his bike,didnt see him much! I was surprised by 2 AHRMA events in Ohio with turnouts in the past! The race to attend is Unadilla,the only other race that i've been to that comes close is Diamond Dons.

I'm thinking the guy on the Maico might have been Mark Hinkle as he was always racing at Delta. Super fast guy, think he won two open class amateur national titles (late 70s / early 80s) but fell off the map after being injured.

Back