Happy Thanksgiving!

Strouble

PR Addict
Hello Moto-Family,

What a year...lots happened in the our local Moto-scene! I apologize for being absent on here over the last couple/few months. The truth is I have been going through some real inner man type struggles...I will elude to these more in the coming weeks as I have atleast 3 articles in mind to pen for us! These struggles are good struggles that are about real life! So, please understand I had to do some life sorting in my heart! It has been my integrity to be straight up with you all and I intend to keep it that way when the time comes to put it into words for you!

Otherwise...it is thanksgiving! Our present status as a nation scares me and I suppose now more than ever in my life...I am thankful! Part of that comes with age and experience in life too! Please share what you are thankful for!

I am thankful for...
1. My personal relationship with Jesus Christ...He loves me, leads me, holds me accountable, tells me the truth, and is my closest friend!
2. Freedom-we do live in a free country! We get to do as we please without any real restraints as long as we behave maturely. Folks have sacrificed their life for us...many are left scarred by the battle for freedom!
3. Love-this grand and rich truth about life is the driving force of all compassion...it effects each one of us very deeply between family, friends, and people! People have loved me when I was undeserving of their compassion!
4. Work-I have a good, physical job with a long-standing company that cares about the employees and has plenty of work for us! Their is so many folks out of work and am content with a roof over my head, running water that's heated, a bed, food in my fridge, a reliable vehicle, clothes on my back, and occasional entertainment!
5. People-relationships are the real substance in life...all the things we have can be stripped away...it is really about having each other that matters in life! It is so important we strive for true and sincere relationships with folks...it's all we really have and what gives us the deepest and sincerest joys!

Thank you everyone for accepting me as apart of he Moto-family/community...I hope you will be able to spend time with loved ones, with some good food! If your able to reach out to someone that doesn't have a place to go or a family that can't put a meal on the table...please help!

Good stuff and I agree. I am short winded today, well, at least for now, but I am thankful for:

1) That I still feel pain. ;)
2) That I have a shoulder that is repairable...
3) Life is good and has great potential to get better
4) Many, many other things...

Have a Happy Food Coma Day everyone!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! We are thankful for God, our health and peace.

-Ok, I'm thankful for Football on Thanksgiving it helps the day go by quicker since I'm trapped in the house all day.
-I'm thankful for Black Friday, the wife will be gone early so the boy and I will certainly raise some sort of havoc somewhere.
I'm thankful for White Saturday. All my old Harley trash friends will be descending on my home to root on Michigan, wreak more havoc and probably be ask to leave at some point by my wife or the cops.

Seriously though, God is great, America is a great place to be and Freedom is a gift given to us by our past and present service folks.

Back