Winter Projects Re-re-re-re-visited

Vet261

PR Addict
The silencer we talked about is the 1982 silencer. Yes I still need to resolve that --- I would like to have it cut open and modified so that it screws or rivets back together so it can be repacked more than once.

Mike

PR Addict
Not MX, but might be a 2 Winter project, 1974 Kawasaki H1500, 27K miles, ridden until 1979 when the owner died, stored in AZ for 25 years, purchased by my brother in SoCal 7 years ago and left in his garage. Will be a cool bike to restore/ride, simple piston port, Mikuni''s CDI, just about like our old MX bike, Same Rodeo, just a bigger horse.............

Attachments

• Kawi 2.jpg
    Kawi 2.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 797

beenridin

PR Elite
Not MX, but might be a 2 Winter project, 1974 Kawasaki H1500, 27K miles, ridden until 1979 when the owner died, stored in AZ for 25 years, purchased by my brother in SoCal 7 years ago and left in his garage. Will be a cool bike to restore/ride, simple piston port, Mikuni''s CDI, just about like our old MX bike, Same Rodeo, just a bigger horse.............
Garage is getting full!!!

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Which plastic restyle kit did you use on the 09? Polisport is way cheap but I have also heard they are junk. I like the look of the cycra restyle kit but I don't know where I could get graphics done.