AMA amateur athlete of the year nominee

Local rider/racer Quinn Wentzel is nominated for AMA athlete of the year: Amateur Grand Championships, Quinn currently National Trials for Team Sherco USA in the expert class, he was a national champion last year in the NATC high school class, this year he was the AMA vintage grand champion, also placed 12th overall at the Kenda Knockout in Tennesee. A 16 year veteran of AMA and the CRA. If your an AMA member you can vote for Quinn go to the link below and click on nominees then go to vote now there are several other categories Pro, Women etc. Thanks www.americanmotorcyclist.com/Racing/RacingBanquet.aspx

How do I get a look at the list again after I already voted? Do they have a list of the
cantidates somewhere?

How do I get a look at the list again after I already voted? Do they have a list of the
cantidates somewhere?
I think you can't get back to it , so you can't vote more than once, How are you doing good to to hear from you , how's A.J.

cantidates somewhere?
I think you can't get back to it , so you can't vote more than once, How are you doing good to to hear from you , how's A.J.

Back