JT Racing mx gear

JB_519

PR Addict
My nephew has been recently sponsored by JT racing . I never really paid much attention to it until he was telling me about his recent order .
I ventured on the website to find 2013 gear at 80 bucks a set ! Anyone use this gear ? Pros and cons ? Thought that was a great price ...

Any gear for $80 is a deal if that is jersey pants and gloves. Wear it a few times and toss it, and you have your moneys worth.

I have a set of the 2012 stuff that I bought last winter and back then I paid $99 on the JT website for pants, jersey and gloves. Worn this season and it held together well and I like the fit and looks of it too.

I'd definitely order another set of the 2012 stuff for the current $69 price, but they don't have any 32" pants left in the color I'd want.

I'm part of JT's rider support sponsorship through the end of this, still have to apply for 2014. I love my gear set I have from last year. It's still in great condition, and still looks almost like new. I don't need a new set, but the new gear this year looks awesome. I'm getting this years top of the line gear set(pants, jersey, gloves) for under $150 with my discount. For another $35 I'm also gonna be getting a t shirt, beanie, and socks. With my discount, I can get their low end set for under $70. And I still wouldn't doubt the quality of even that gear.

So, if you can get a hold of that discount. I believe JT will give you the best bang for your buck. They have 30% off(almost as much as my discount) through Cyber Monday, which applies to everything except pre-orders for the 2014 gear. They produce quality gear with competitive prices(even before a discount), and are expanding their line of gear and casual clothing. They're definitely taking a step in the right direction.

I love raving about JT whenever I get the chance.

Love the stuff ! I think I have 6 or 7 JT helmets, 10-12 sets of the classic gear and just order a set 2013 gear for 50 bucks with the 30% web coupon

Back