daytona amateur supecross info

my son has been racing flattrack for 4 yrs and we have just started motocoss and having a blast . we have been to the dirt track amateur nationals and the winter nationals in Daytona ,we have figured out what to have and what not to have over the years ,I am just looking for some advice from somebody who has been to this event. We are going to be camping in the speedway from fri to mon. feel free to give me a call or just post it .any info would be great thanks . lance hart 614-206-3372 anytime

Are you still racing the flat track event at Daytona and some of the events before and after?? We are planning on making the trip for flat track racing. Don't think we are doing the supercross race, but do plan to hit up some other tracks for mx practice. I may be getting in contact with you for flat track info. I know John250 on here is a regular at that race. I am sure he can help you out.

The camping area with hook ups to the track is a hike. A pit vehicle if you have one would be a great thing to have. Send me a PM if you have specific questions. I've raced the race every year, and been going down for bike week since I was 8 years old.

thanks ,just let me know if you need any info on the flattrack events ,we have went down the last 3 years, we are just going down for the supercross stuff this year

Back