KJSC Pontiac 2004

Vet261

PR Addict
Almost ten years ago!

KJSC2004Pontiac.jpg

That is cool....yeah we had a great time being part of it...only wish we could have followed up in Vegas...mini parents get your names in the hat next year. Hearing they are doing it again!

...am I no longer a mini-parent since we have to move to 65's?

That is cool....yeah we had a great time being part of it...only wish we could have followed up in Vegas...mini parents get your names in the hat next year. Hearing they are doing it again!

...am I no longer a mini-parent since we have to move to 65's?

Nope 65 parents slightly more reserved; however, they can digress back to psychotic in crises situations. (ie fouled plug on gate at regional; first turn take outs; popped chains; losing 5 positions on last lap; getting stuck on the gate, etc)

Nope 65 parents slightly more reserved; however, they can digress back to psychotic in crises situations. (ie fouled plug on gate at regional; first turn take outs; popped chains; losing 5 positions on last lap; getting stuck on the gate, etc)

okay...long as I know I still can nut up if needed...generally, though, I'm thinking my blood pressure will go down, as watching some of the 50 parents is insane. Watched a couple act up at Mini-O's, one even getting in an argument with gate officials and AMA officials about his getting not waiting to line up with the others for practice and pushed his way past. The dad almost got his kid ejected from participating at all in SX.

Back